University of Mumbai Legislation Academy is arranging it’s 1st UMLA Countrywide Essay and Poetry Creating Levels of competition, 2018.
- Essay: Up to date Problems in Human Rights.
- Poetry: No matter and all poetry variations are regarded as.
- The essay must be submitted in MS Term.
- Term Limit for the Essay: 3500/-
- Font Form: Times New Roman (12pt)
- The essay must not consist the identify(s) of the author(s) but the adhering to must be hooked up with the submission in a separate file, – identify, year, address, cellular phone range, e mail ID.
- Poetry submissions do not have a term limit or need of any type. The font must be Times New Roman (12pt). Poetry submission must not consist the identify of the poet but the adhering to must be hooked up with the submission in a separate file, – identify, year, address, cellular phone range, e mail ID.
- All submissions to be in English only.
- Past date of registration 20th April 2018.
- The essays/poems should be submitted on or before 30th April 2018.
- 1st Position: Trophy + Certification
- 2nd Position: Trophy + Certification
- 3rd Position: Trophy + Certification
- Two Honorable Mentions. (Certificates)
All Contributors will be issued E-Certificates
- Essay registration fee for One Writer: 250 /-
- Essay Registration price for Two Authors: 350/-
- Poetry Registration: 200/-
- If a poetry and an essay both equally are to be submitted: 400/-
- Please fill the registration form and e mail it at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Payment info
PAYTM – 7208339394
Payment’s as a result of NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/Demand from customers Draft or Financial institution transfer are not presently remaining approved.
Details relating to the exact same will quickly be up-to-date. At the moment please pay out as a result of Paytm.
Make contact with
- Saffana Siddiqui: 9821391826
- Hafsa Khan: 8879636077
- Vrsuhali: 7208339394
Mail us at email@example.com
Function is structured by Arts and Great Arts Committee of College of Mumbai Legislation Academy, College of Mumbai Fort.