The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) has some enjoyable news for you – PACT is all established to launch the very first batch of the GAADR – The International Academy for Advocacy in Dispute Resolution, which will acquire spot from June 11 to 16, 2018.
The very first two and half days (11,12,13) will be devoted to CDR – Consensual dispute resolution (Mediation/Conciliation/Negotiation). The latter two and half days (14, 15, 16) will focus on ADR – Alternative dispute redressal (Arbitration).
We invite you to be a part of this task as we aim to nurture a young era of legal professionals to be effective with their preparation, effective with their practice and truthful with their session.
The Consensual Dispute Resolution (MEDIATION ADVOCACY ACCREDITATION) part consists of:
- Tactfully making ready the consumer for a Mediation/Negotiation
- Building a system for your consumer primarily based on BATNA/WATNA
- How to make the most of a mediator.
- Drafting a Mediation Settlement
- Cross tradition Mediation
- Athletics Mediation
The Arbitration component consists of the adhering to aspects.
- Honing kinds arbitration competencies of case assessment, witness handling and oral arguments.
- Learn to draft, as a efficiency skill.
- Institutional Arbitration.
- Intriguing ‘learning by doing’ classes.
- Individualised feedback for just about every participant
For more information, you should refer to the Brochure. Need to you have any other queries, you should truly feel totally free to get in contact on this Fb web page.