The Faculty of Legislation, Raffles University in association with Surana & Surana Global Lawyers is happy to announce the initially edition of Countrywide Labour Legislation Moot Court Levels of competition, 2018.
The competition seeks to promote the desire amongst the legislation pupils in the most untouched area in the moot courtroom competitions i.e., Labour Legislation and Items and Provider Tax Legislation.
We invite Countrywide as perfectly as Global Esteemed Legislation Facultys to take part in this venerated Moot Court Levels of competition.
Intention & Objective
1st SURANA & SURANA & Faculty OF Legislation, RAFFLES University Countrywide LABOUR Legislation MOOT Court 2018 has been conceived with the goal of making possibilities for finding out the improvement of jurisprudence on rising traits in Labour Legislation aside from building slicing-edge skills in investigate, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is centered on the Labour Legislation, Youngster Legal rights and Items and Provider Tax. It is the initially time in India the place legislation pupils are acquiring an possibility to understand and investigate on the new Items and Products and services Tax Act.
Each individual group should really consist of a minimum of 2 and most of 3 customers. This number are not able to be modified under any conditions.
On the web registrations are open from December 23rd 2017. The groups have to register on-line by February 26th 2017.
Strictly, Browse all the conditions and problems presented below of on-line registration form when registering on the internet site.
Groups will have to register on-line at http://www.moot.in/registration.php
The registration charges of Rs. 4000/- to be paid out in the form of DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, Faculty of Legislation, Raffles University, Neemrana.
- Winner – Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner-up – Rs.10,000/-
- Greatest Memorial – Trophy
- Greatest Pupil Advocate – Trophy
All individuals will be issued participation certificates.
- Begin of On the web Registration: December 23rd, 2017
- Past day for On the web Registration: February 26th, 2018
- Past day for obtaining copies of Reg. Variety / Approval letter: February 26th, 2018
- Submission of Journey form: March 5th, 2018
- Past Day for Submission & Delicate Copy by e-mail: March 5th, 2018
- Past day for submission of a person challenging duplicate of memorial to the below-talked about address: March 8th, 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Tricky Copies) For the duration of Orientation: March 16th, 2018
- Orientation: March 16th, 2018
- Prelims / Octa / Quarters: March 17th 2018
- Semifinal, Closing, Valediction & Prize distribution: March 18th 2018
Be aware: Responses to requests for clarification until February 20th, 2018.
Venue and Day
The 1st SURANA & SURANA & Faculty OF Legislation, RAFFLES University Countrywide LABOUR Legislation MOOT Court 2018 shall be held from 16 – 18 March 2018 at Faculty of Legislation, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, Countrywide Highway-8, Neemrana, District-Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Lodging / Transport/ etcetera. individuals can ship mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For question pertaining to registration of individuals have to ship mail on both email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) Mr. Vipin Kumar – email@example.com, Mob: +91- 83024 42444
(b) Mr. Kanishk Sewak – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91-96690 99369
(c) Ms. Garima Lakhmani – email@example.com, Mob: +91-99582 93963
- Ravindra Solanki – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91-82093 88210
- Agam H Maloo – email@example.com, Mob: +91-77420 51717
- Rishabh Rathore – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91-80031 20206
- Diksha Yadav – email@example.com, Mob: +91-95710 81655
- Kulvardhan Singh Bhati – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91-88908 11119
- Unnati Vijay- email@example.com, Mob: +91-70730 78532
The Procedures for Moot Court Levels of competition.
The moot proposition is right here.
MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT SUCCEEDING IN THE MOOT Court
Lawctopus is happy to be the media partner for this occasion.
This put up was initially released on: January 8, 2018