Centre for Ecosystem and Law (CEL) and Centre for Law and Economics (CLE), NUALS, Kochi are conducting a two day National Workshop on Sustainable Progress – Balancing Ecology with Economy on the 3rd and 4th of March, 2018.
Intention and Goals of the programme
This Workshop aims to discuss several conflicts underlying economic growth and sustainable improvement. It mainly focuses on deliberating on the most pertinent troubles going through humanity at significant, which is balancing social progress, infrastructure and economic growth with sustainable environmental protection.
This Workshop aims to provide a system for the participants to interact with environmental activists, lawyers and academicians who have labored at the ground amount, in Tribunals and with establishments in purchase to achieve a holistic and sensible viewpoint on the position quo of environmental governance in India. Our aim as a result of this Workshop is to have a dialogue and exchange concepts on several problems underneath the concept of balancing progress and atmosphere by participating several stakeholders.
The workshop will be conducted on the adhering to thematic locations as pointed out underneath:
- Balancing Sustainable Progress Goals and Entrepreneurship.
- Lacunae in Law and Policy to boost sustainable improvement.
- Infrastructure and Ecosystem Safety.
- Environmental Activism and Collective Obligation Goals.
- Meals Security and GM Considerations.
- Energy and Ecosystem.
- Water resources – Lakes and Groundwater Preservation.
- Air Air pollution – Foreseeable future of our Cities.
- Noise Air pollution.
- Weather Adjust Economics and Global Action.
We admit the participation of all the Academicians, Professionals, Investigation Scholars and Learners in the National Workshop.
Date and Location
The Workshop will be held on 3rd and 4th of March, 2018 at National University Of Advanced Legal Reports, Kochi.
- Registration can be finished by filling the registration sort readily available at https://goo.gl/forms/cLd75RAp7fDJBEUF2
- Limited seats are readily available.
- Last date for registration – February 27th, 2018.
The Lodging will be made readily available on chargeable foundation. Kindly e-mail us at email@example.com for even more info.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swetha Janakiraman – 9845706733, Govind Nair – 9497434000
The Just one Quit Place for Law offering Most current Information, Notifications, Occupation Updates, Review Products, Courses on Law & Far more.