In the short span considering that its institution, GNLUMSIL has set up by itself as an exceptional platform for pupils to hone their investigation and advocacy skills in the market space of securities and expenditure law.
The 3rd version of GNLUMSIL was properly structured in collaboration with the Bombay Stock Exchange- Investors’ Security Fund, Finsec Law Advisors, Suvan Law Advisors, Lex Witness, and SCC On the net and witnessed enthusiastic participation from 44 teams from across the country.
Given the increasing fascination of young professionals and pupils across the country in the industry of Indian capital markets and our goal of facilitating the discourse all around the issue, Gujarat National Law College, Gandhinagar cordially invitations you to the 4th version of GNLUMSIL, scheduled to be held from September 6-9, 2018.
The Winners and Runners-up of the 4th version alongside with other prizes will acquire hard cash prizes of INR 50,000 and INR 25,000 respectively. Dollars prizes and other awards will also be handed out to the Most effective Orator (Final Rounds), the Most effective Orator (Preliminary Rounds), the Most effective Memorial and the Most effective Researcher.
Location: Gujarat National Law College, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Final working day for provisional registration: June 01, 2018.
- Final working day for registration and completion of all formalities: July 16, 2018.
- Final working day to apply for clarifications pertaining to the Moot Issue: June 30, 2018.
- Clarifications, if any, to be released: July 10, 2018.
- Final working day for publishing the delicate copy of the Written Submission: August 15, 2018.
- Final working day for publishing the difficult copy of the Written Submission: August 21, 2018.
Get in touch with
- Dr. Girish R., School Convener at email@example.com, +91-8128650806.
- Ms. Aarathi M Krishna (College student Convenor) at firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-8129779344
- Ms. Sanskriti Sanghi (College student Convenor) at email@example.com, +91-9650688996
- Ms. Smrithi Bhaskar (Logistics Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-9444844984
- Ms. Surabhi Saboo(Communications Coordinator) at email@example.com, +91-7574840646.
The Revised Official Agenda of the Competitors is out there here.
The Registration Variety for the moot is out there here.
The Moot Issue is available here.
The Guidelines of the Competitors are out there here.
For more data, be sure to take a look at our official website.
This post was to start with released on: April 16, 2018