MATS Regulation College (MLS), MATS College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India is internet hosting its 5th Mangilal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Courtroom Competition (MPMNMCC) 2018 from 20th March to 22nd March 2018.
The competition is structured with a check out of giving an option to regulation aspirants to get acquainted with the functional software of legal profession.
We, the Moot Courtroom Committee of MATS Regulation College, MATS College, Raipur, Chhatisgarh (India), invite your esteemed establishment to take part in this tutorial function. Your participation is remarkably anticipated.
The Moot problem, Registration form, Guidelines and rules draft, Vacation prepare form and other relevant information of the function are specified under.
- Affirmation of Participation Deadline (on the net): March 07, 2018
- Acquiring of Registration form and DD submission: March 10, 2018
- Brief (Memorial) Submission Deadline (comfortable copy) and (6 sets print copies from the two sides) deadline: March 15, 2018
- Vacation Prepare submission deadline (in comfortable copy): March 17, 2018
- Arrival, Draw of Plenty, Exchange of Memorial: March 20, 2018
- Preliminary and Quarter Closing rounds: March 21, 2018
- Semifinal, Closing and Valedictory Session: March 22, 2018
Get hold of
Jaskirat Kaur: 8447794501
Nibha Anand: 7470981611
Avadhut Joshi: 9431550218
Moot Trouble: Click on here
Guidelines and Laws: Click on here
University student Reporter Committee Application: Click on here
Vacation Prepare: Click on here
This publish was initially printed on: March 1, 2018