Because of to some unavoidable situations the summit which was to be held on the 23rd & 24th of March 2018 at Jagran lakecity University, Bhopal is becoming postponed, more dates would be announced shortly, the inconvenience is regretted.
Arjun Youth Diplomacy Summit is stimulation of youth organized in the metropolis of Bhopal, with the motive to teach the youth about the proceedings and regulations of the Legislative Homes and discussion and deliberation on Global concerns at global forum.
The principal motive of the organizers of the conference is to teach the youth to enjoy lively position in the politics of the Nation and continue to keep their sights on the Global agendas.
This conference will be consisting of 3 Indian & 2 U.N. committees. So delegates and parliamentarians continue to keep your dates preset on 23rd and 24th of March.
This time Bhopal will witness the amalgamation of Discussion, Diplomacy and Deliberation.
Make your calendars on 23rd & 24th of March 2018 at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
- Rajya Sabha: Aadhar and the right to privacy, long term prospect and problems
- Lok Sabha: Legislative framework of criminalizing “Marital Rape”
- All India Political Parties’ Satisfy: Mixed Elections Point out/Centre
- U.N. Human Legal rights Council: Racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and linked kinds of intolerance, followup and implementation of Durban declaration and programme of motion
- U.N. Common Assembly: Proscribing the use of entirely autonomous weapons “killer Robot”
- Jagran lakecity University Delegates- 1000/-
- Delegates from other Educational institutions/ Colleges- 1500/-
Lodging is obtainable at 1500/- for every individual individually
Previous day for registration: 20-03-2018
Sign-up online at this website link.
Soumya Soni: +91-8770456334
For updates, pay a visit to this Facebook webpage.
This put up was very first released on: March 14, 2018