Bangalore International Mediation, Arbitration, and Conciliation Centre (BIMACC) is a not-for-profit human body, with the moto “RESOLVE IN INDIA”, with an aim to advertise ADR mechanisms between young lawful minds it invites individuals from students of Regulation, ICAI, ICSI and IMCI to the National Essay levels of competition 2018 titled:
“RIGHT TO JUSTICE AND INSTITUTIONAL ADR MECHANISMS”
Terms of Participation
- Individuals ought to be a university student of LLB/ICAI/ICSI/IMCI. Co-authorship is not permitted
- The participation price is Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) only payable by RTGS to the credit history of A/c Identify: BIMACC, Lender Identify: Canara Lender, Lender A/c No.0793101030937, Department: Nandidurg Street, Bangalore, IFSC Code: CNRB0000793. Receipts will be dispatched to the individuals.
- Submissions need to be neatly typed in measurement 12, font Instances New Roman, double line place and not exceeding 1,500 words and phrases in English Language, together with annotations, citations, footnotes and a bibliography. Sources from the world-wide-web ought to be discovered evidently.
- The paper ought to be submitted to BIMACC by way of email only to email@example.com.
- The paper ought to be accompanied by a masking email delivering the participant’s title, age, handle, the title of program and establishment with ID proof and proof of payment of the entry price, scanned copy of a passport measurement photograph, mobile no, and Facetime/Skype ID.
- Submissions to be initial. Plagiarism or copying (together with the use of principles, suggestions, or articles without having adequate acknowledgment) would lead to quick disqualification. All resources and authorities ought to be acknowledged via footnotes.
- Submitted papers ought to not have been published formerly and ought to not be supplied for publication in any other medium until the winners are declared.
- All submissions ought to conform to a uniform type of quotation.
- Submission email messages need to be sent with the matter line as: BIMACC National ADR Essay Competition 2018 Creator_LastName_FirstName.
- No submissions shall be entertained if received soon after 11:59 PM, 9th March 2018.
- The essay will be evaluated by eminent jurists and the prime three essays will be selected if important the jury will have the ideal to simply call the participant for an conversation over the phone/facetime/skype.
- The Registry will notify the prime three winners and the prize will be awarded in a purpose that will be held in Bangalore. Winners shall make their own preparations for transport and keep. The day of the occasion will be educated to the winners.
- The criterion and method of these types of evaluation will be at the sole discretion of the members of the Jury and BIMACC.
- The choice of the Jury will be closing and binding on all individuals. The Jury and BIMACC will not be essential to justify its evaluation of individuals or provide reasons for its choices for any reasons by any means.
- Once the paper is selected for the prize, the winners would be considered to have assigned to BIMACC irrevocably, exclusive, globally, perpetual, royalty-free of charge license to publish, reproduce, modify, and translate the papers or any derivative performs thereof.
- In the occasion, the winners determine to publish the paper in substantially the same form in yet another publication (irrespective of whether online or usually), the Applicant shall search for the prior permission of BIMACC ahead of accomplishing so.
- BIMACC may possibly amend or change the phrases of participation without having prior observe at any time.
- By submitting their paper for thought, individuals agree to these phrases and disorders, irrespective of their affirmation or deficiency thereof in their masking email.
- The individuals shall indemnify and maintain BIMACC indemnified from any 3rd celebration promises/charge/litigation, alleging infringement of Mental Home Rights with regard to the paper submitted.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 7,500/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Get in touch with
Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 8105874004/ 6360983248
This article was very first published on: February 9, 2018