BIMACC will be conducting the Initially National Mediation Competitors for accredited mediators on Saturday, 11th August 2018.
- Participation can be only by groups of two members every single.
- Every single of the contestants really should be an accredited mediator obtaining undergone a bare minimum of 40 hours education and certified by BIMACC or any of the Higher Courts in India or an Institutional not-for-gain ADR centre.
- Registration software really should be accompanied by copy of accreditation certificates of the staff members.
- Every single staff and its members will be assigned a one of a kind code amount by the organisers.
- The participant or the staff really should use only the supplied code on the files demanded to be submitted all through the competition.
- The competition will have a published Qualifying Round, Opening Assertion Round, Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals and Finals.
- The Qualifying Round will have published Quiz of 25 inquiries to be answered in 20 minutes. Every single right answer will have one particular mark. (No destructive marks)
- Particular inquiries will have an ( * ) mark. If correctly answered and in the party of a tie at any stage all through the competition, the highest amount of ( * )marked right solutions will be regarded to break the tie.
- Teams securing the prime 12 spots in the Qualifying round will enter the Opening assertion Round
- In the Opening Assertion Round, every single staff will be judged separately on its opening assertion expertise. The time for each staff for this round will not be more than 6 minutes. This round will have a highest of 30 marks for each staff.
- Every single Opening Assertion Round shall be executed simultaneously for all the experienced groups.
- The staff members really should share the allotted time just about equally from the Opening Assertion Round onwards.
- The Opening Assertion Round, the Quarter-Finals and the Semi-Finals will be judged by two members.
- Teams securing the prime 8 positions in the Opening Assertion Round will qualify for the Quarter-Finals.
- Every single Quarter-Finals will arise simultaneously.
- Scenarios assigned will be distinctive in every single of the rounds.
- Every single round will have distinctive set of functions and advocates assigned by the organisers.
- The competition would address each individual fundamental aspect of structured mediation.
- Remember to note that apart from for the published round, all other rounds would be executed as pre-litigation mediation and not court docket annexed mediation.
- The time span supplied for every single staff is 45 minutes for quarter fials, one particular hour for semi finals and 120 minutes for Finals.
- The party remaining a National stage competition, English shall be applied by the participants.
- The marks will be supplied for courtesy and mannerism opening assertion managing of joint and private session interaction expertise negotiation expertise self-assurance making procedure, breaking impasse and settlement procedure.
- Finals will have 3 judges appointed by the organisers
- The judges will allot details independently and the mean of the aggregate of the details supplied by every single of the judges will identify the winners of the all oral rounds.
- Judges and organisers decisions will be last and no arguments or protest will be entertained.
- Time administration will be strictly adopted.
How to sign up
Registration: On or ahead of 1 st July by payment of Rs. 1000/- as donation for each staff in favour of BIMACC by RTGS: A/c Title: BIMACC, Lender Title: Canara Lender,Lender A/c: 0793101030937, Branch: Nandidurg Road, Bangalore, IFSC Code: CNRB0000793.
BIMACC is a not-for-gain physique and the sum gathered as donation is to meet the bills of the competition and to propagate mediation.
- Attractive prizes for the profitable staff and runners- up.
- All participants will get a certificate by BIMACC.
Get hold of
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply click here for formal notification and below for formal site.