AmiCode e-e-newsletter is a bi-regular monthly e-newsletter for regulation posted by Amity Legislation Faculty Noida.
It is bi-monthly Published newsletter which seeks to offer thorough info on distinctive facets of the legal and scientific discipline. It focuses on providing a system to folks to specific their opinions, views, suggestions.
The Editorial Committee of “AmiCode” (Volume 1 Challenge 4) hereby invites posts reserve opinions, poems, interviews and short stories on the regulation from academicians, advocates, and study scholars or any other matter of public fascination.
For young students, AmiCode gives a system to specific their expertise which they are not able to portray in the standard System and delivers them recognition as it is circulated throughout all Amity Establishments
Open up Topic: Any Topic similar To regulation/public fascination.
Recommendations for submission
The submission need to be on any topic relating to Legislation.
- The good quality-based mostly picked paper will be posted in the form of E book with International Expectations E book Amount.
- Only full entries submitted on or right before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following phrase restrict : 800-1000 terms.
- The posts have to be at Occasions New Roman, Font Sizing 12 and Font sizing 14 for headings, 1.5 line spacing, text need to be justified on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx structure.
- A uniform model of the quotation have to be strictly adhered to when distributing the entries.
- The articles of the posts need to be original and no plagiarized content will be picked for publication
- The quotations if any need to accompany original author’s identify
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- Name(s) of the Creator(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Get hold of Facts including an Email Deal with and Cellular Amount
- A formal passport sizing photograph
How to Post the Content:
All submissions have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the identify of the writer, profession, title of the submission, cellular mobile phone variety and get hold of address, for upcoming reference.
Publication will be out there on www.authorstream.com
The submissions need to achieve us on or right before March 05, 2018.
Get hold of:
- Dhananjai rana, Get hold of No. + 91 9999394542, Email Id: email@example.com
- Akansha Srivastava, Get hold of No. +91 9953766226 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avni Agarwal, Get hold of No. +91 99107744488 Email Id: email@example.com
For the earlier concern of the AmiCode, click on here.
This write-up was very first posted on: February 2, 2018