Saksharta Sadvidya Educational and Social Culture, a Non-Revenue Organisation rendering a encouraging hand to underprivileged young children, registered beneath the Madhya Pradesh Culture Act of 1973. It is an initiative by compassionate learners to deliver about a sizeable modify in life of young children, who mainly because of absence of signifies fall short to reach in accordance to their capabilities.
Couple of learners from destitute households who are not able to find the money for great education and learning will be specified a prospect to analyze in great educational facilities so that they discover and improve. Sadvidya also will work for the lawful empowerment of the vulnerable and the marginalized, women of all ages, young children, people with disabilities, Dalits, the weak, etc.
About the Weblog
Saksharta Sadvidya thinks in imparting awareness by circulating views and tips freely across the entire world. It organizes various competitions on a yearly basis that maximize expression amid the learners of this region.
The website aims at delivering a platform to the learners of the Nation wherein they can realize the social concerns, affecting India and the world, deteriorating millions of life. The strategy is not only to realize it but also to present an powerful solution that could deliver about an precise modify.
The writer can select any subject that revolves around a existing social issue.
Only primary submissions will be thought of for publication. No element of it need to have been printed earlier nor need to it be beneath thought for publication at a contest in other places.
In addition, any variety of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the submission.
Only unique submissions will be entertained. Co-authorship is not allowed.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The submission need to be of 1000 – 1500 phrases excluding footnotes.
- Next Formatting Guidelines need to be adopted:
- Font Type and dimension: Moments New Roman, 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Justified
- Dimensions for footnotes: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- Uniform Approach of Quotation need to be adopted throughout the essay
- The issue of the mail need to be “Title of the Submission_Title of the Author”.
- Submission need to contain a protect page with the pursuing particulars-
- Title of the Author.
- Title of the College/Establishment/School.
- Title of the Submission
- Call Range.
- E-mail Id.
- Submissions need to be designed only in .doc or .docx format.
- The submissions have to be mailed at: email@example.com
Past day to submit: 15th May possibly 2018
Upon acquiring the submission. The Editorial Crew will inform you about the publication.
The Certification of Appreciation/Publication will be offered.
For any queries, e mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional particulars, be sure to pay a visit to this hyperlink.