Concept for Edited Quantity
This call for paper/chapter is for contributions in an edited Quantity/E book on the concept “Energy Law: Emerging Proportions in Practice and Procedure”.
With about 15% of the world’s populace and an at any time increasing financial growth price, major to the boost in the aspiration of its people today to greater good quality of daily life, India has an insatiable urge for food for strength. India’s electric power procedure requirements to pretty much quadruple in size by 2040 to catch up and keep tempo with energy demand that boosted by increasing incomes and new connections to the grid will increase at pretty much 5% per year.
The strength sector is expanding immediately but is established to experience further more problems as India’s modernization and its financial growth acquire tempo, particularly provided the coverage precedence to acquire India’s manufacturing foundation. The strength sector is tremendous encompassing not just major resources, viz., petroleum coal purely natural gasoline but also nuclear gasoline and the myriad renewable sorts of strength.
Until finally the 1980s, India’s strength coverage was primarily based on the availability of indigenous assets. With the passage of time, the hunt for strength assets collected impetus which included initiating partnerships with marketplaces of the emerging strength-trading countries in order to meet the developing domestic requires, further more major to the need for regulating the strength sector.
This is an endeavor to provide out a compilation of all the scholarly investigate papers on the assorted scope of techniques, apply and procedures in the discipline of strength laws and the allied spots. This is call to all academicians, lawyers and investigate scholars to make their contributions in the type of investigate chapter, reviews and notes on the provided sub-themes.
- Regulatory Mechanisms In The Subject Of Energy Sector
- Energy Law And Policy Mechanisms In India
- Energy Law And Environmental Concerns
- Electrical power Obtain Agreements: Practice and Course of action
- Energy Protection: Countrywide And Intercontinental Viewpoint
- Energy Law And Interface With Prevalent Man: Buyer And Energy
- Role Of Judiciary In The Coal Block Allocation Scenario, Reliance Gas Pricing And Others
- Privatization And Energy Sector: PPP And Other Types
- Renewable Energy Policy And The Way Forward
- Energy Conservation Act, 2001: Practice and Course of action
- Electricity Act, 2003: Practice and Course of action
- Atomic Energy In India: Lawful Framework
- Human Legal rights And Energy Legislation: Different Proportions
- Opposition Law And Energy Sector: Countrywide and Intercontinental Viewpoint
- Overseas Financial commitment In The Energy Sector: Indian State of affairs
- Role Of Regulatory Mechanisms Concerning Energy Sector, Buyer Security, Law And Advocacy
- Taxation In Energy Sector: Lawful Troubles
- Energy Sector: Multidisciplinary Technique
Submission Course of action
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as term files (if possible Microsoft Term 2007 or 2010).
Authors can post their manuscripts to Editors at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Of Abstracts: 15th May, 2018
Remaining submission: 15th July, 2018
Authors who do not follow these rules may have their submission returned to them with no being reviewed.
For official notification, click here.