Nationwide convention on Human Rights is structured with an intention to bring collectively academicians, learners, human legal rights activists and other intellectuals on one platform to examine the different problems about human legal rights and to examine the measures to control these types of problems.
Understanding Steez has been actively organizing social awareness and lawful help workshops throughout the country and this convention will intention at offering the contributors with an option to be part of us in our strategies and for this reason the convention will not merely be minimal to on desk discussions, somewhat it will offer different solutions to implement the discussions on industry.
- Human Rights of Women of all ages and Little ones
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Employees
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Human Trafficking
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation confronted by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human legal rights of Sex Employees
- Part of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the susceptible groups in India
- Lawful Help
- Global Humanitarian Legislation
- Refugee Disaster and Gender Justice
- Human Trafficking and Bride Trafficking
- Environmental Rights
Kindly be aware that the earlier mentioned the earlier mentioned checklist is not inclusive and session proposals on any title similar to Human Rights can be submitted.
- Word Restrict for the Abstract: 400-500 terms.
- It need to be typed working with MS Word in Occasions New Roman Font Sizing 12 on A4 dimension paper with a margin of 1” on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- Kindly point out the title of the summary alongside with information of co-author (if any).
- Post delicate duplicate at the e-mail handle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very last Date for submission of Abstract: 30th May 2018
- Intimation of acceptance: 2-3 days
- Very last Date for submission of full paper: 20th June 2018
- Convention Date: 24th June 2018
Participation: Rs. 800
College students: Rs. 1200
Co- Authors (College students): Rs. 2000
Investigation Students, College Customers and others: Rs. 1500
Co- Authors: Rs. 2500
Presentation in absentia: Rs. 1500
For any queries, truly feel no cost to fall an e-mail to email@example.com .
Make contact with:
Convener: Dr. Navtika Singh, Ms. Mrinalini Banerjee.
Co-Convener : Mahak Rathee , MOB: +91-7782044252
Brochure: 3rd Nationwide Convention on Human Rights and Gender Justice.