AMITY Global JOURNAL OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES (AIJJS), is peer-reviewed Journal posted bi-every year by the Amity Legislation School, Amity University, Noida. It is a faculty-operate bi-Annual Refereed Journal whose principal objective is to provide an important educational discussion board for lawful scholarship on any issues.
The AIIJS will promote reflective imagining by delivering a socially applicable lawful understanding. This evaluate is an earnest endeavor to give an successful exploration instrument by sparking scholastic dialogue amid a various team of academicians, judges, jurists, practitioners, students, activists, students and popular thinkers.
The evaluate will publish scholarly content, reviews on latest choices by courts, small notes, and legislative examination and solicit evaluations of most recent guides from renowned connoisseurs of law. All submissions will undertake a rigorous editorial process devised to hone and improve tone and compound.
- Submissions should really be in Situations New Roman, the font measurement 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1-inch margins on all sides of the A4 sheet. (web page quantity)
- Footnotes should really be in Situations New Roman, the font measurement 10 with 1. line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Submissions should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org ( in .docx format) together with a covering letter. The covering letter should really involve the author’s get hold of information and a small abstract (250-300 terms) that outlines the main questions or themes dealt with in the paper.
- Authors shall be required to submit an creator profile, put up submission of 200 terms in advance of their contribution can be deemed for publication.
- The submission should be the authentic do the job of the authors. Any type of plagiarism will direct to disqualification.
- Submitted entries should not have been despatched for consideration at any other position for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Highest quantity of Co-creator for a submission shall only be one particular.
- Authors should really give their get hold of details, designation, and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes should conform to the Common Indian Authorized Quotation Manual (SILC), Principles of lawful quotation (Newest edition connected).
- Copyright of all entries shall completely vest with Amity Legislation School, Noida The submission would imply that the creator has assigned these legal rights to Amity Legislation School, Noida
All submissions will go as a result of an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors will be knowledgeable as a result of mail.
No submission Deadlines. Papers shall be acknowledged on a to start with occur Initial Serve Foundation on Rolling Foundation. All submissions will go as a result of an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors will be knowledgeable as a result of mail.
- Simply call for papers: Rolling Submissions acknowledged based mostly on Initial occur Initial Serve Foundation.
- Success of Simply call for Papers (by mail): As per Evaluation Process and other Editorial Decisions
For any more queries, clarifications and solutions be sure to truly feel absolutely free to drop us an e mail on email@example.com
The SILC is below.
The entire tips are below.
This put up was to start with posted on: November 11, 2017