Centre for Baby Rights, Countrywide Regulation College and Judicial Academy, Assam invites primary scholarly research article content, book evaluations, statute evaluations and scenario responses for the very first difficulty of its Journal ‘Child Rights Regulation and Plan Review’.
The research perform could reflect on any topic of researcher’s option relating to Baby Rights, Baby Defense, Guidelines and Policies and other troubles of little ones such as: Care and Defense of Youngsters Juvenile Justice Board Youngsters in Conflict with Regulation Baby Welfare Committees Youngsters in Will need of Care and Defense Rehabilitation and Social Re-Integration Adoption Institutional and Non Institutional Care Ideal to Education Baby Labour Health and Nutrition Juvenile Justice Defense of Youngsters from Sexual Offences Migration Displacement and Standing of Youngsters in Conflict Zones Rights and treatment of In a different way Abled Youngsters Difficulty of Custody of Youngsters in Divorce Instances-Relevance of a child’s perspective and Working of Baby Care Establishments, etc.
About the Journal
‘Child Rights, Regulation and Plan Review’ is a peer-reviewed Journal and will be printed bi-each year henceforth by the Centre for Baby Rights, Countrywide Regulation College, Assam. It is an endeavour of the Centre for Baby Rights to develop into a beacon in the subject of “Law Relating to Children” by encouraging the synthesis of know-how and best procedures chopping throughout academia and research fraternity.
The Journal welcomes submissions from academicians, judges, practitioners, civil society activists, research scholars and learners throughout the globe.
Centre for Baby Rights, Countrywide Regulation College, Assam hereby invites article content/research papers, small notes/responses, scenario evaluations, and book evaluations on the topics and themes of legislation relating to little ones for publication in the maiden difficulty of its Journal.
Categories for Submission:
1. Analysis Papers: Concerning 5000 and 7000 terms, inclusive of footnotes. Papers in this class are anticipated to have interaction with the concept comprehensively, look at literature comprehensively and give an revolutionary reassessment of the recent knowing of that concept. Purely theoretical parts are also welcome.
2. Notes/Comments: Concerning 3000 and 5000 terms, inclusive of footnotes. This area need to include a thought provoking and revolutionary piece consisting chiefly of personalized viewpoints and analysis.
3. Scenario Comments: Concerning 2500 and 3000 terms, inclusive of footnotes. This component need to entail an analysis of present-day Indian or Worldwide judicial pronouncements suitable to the themes. It ought to discover and look at the line of scenarios in which the conclusion in problem came about, and remark on implications for the evolution of that branch of legislation.
4. Book Assessment: Phrase restrict is amongst 2000 and 3000 for critique of a book suitable to the themes. The critique need to discover the suitable arguments place forth by the writer and current a in depth analysis of the similar.
Pointers for Submissions
- Submissions need to be in Instances New Roman, 10 font of measurement with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. (Website page quantity at the bottom and centre aligned).
- Footnotes need to be in Instances New Roman, 10 font of measurement with 1. line spacing and text justified. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams need to be numbered consecutively and integrated in the system of the perform. Submission ought to be suitable with Microsoft Phrase.
Headings need to abide by the pursuing common
1. Amount 1 HEADING: All Capitals & Bold
1.1. Amount 2 SUB-HEADING Initial Letter Capital & Bold
1.1.1. Amount 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: Initial Letter Capital & Bold & ITALIC and
22.214.171.124. Amount 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Standard
- Submissions ought to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org together with a covering letter dealt with to Ms. Gitanjali Ghosh, Assistant Professor of Regulation (Editor-in-Main), of the Editorial Board of Centre for Baby Rights.
- The covering letter need to include the author’s call details and a small summary (250-300 terms) that outlines the major questions or themes dealt with in the paper.
- Authors shall be demanded to submit an writer profile, write-up submission of 200 terms just before their contribution can be thought of for publication.
- The submission ought to be the primary perform of the writer(s). Any variety of plagiarism will guide to disqualification.
- Submitted entries ought to not have been sent for thought at any other location for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Utmost quantity of Co-writer for a submission shall only be one particular.
- Authors need to offer their call information, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes ought to conform to ‘Blue Book’ 19th Edition.
- Copyright of all entries shall completely vest with Centre for Baby Rights, NLUJA, Assam. The submission would indicate that the writer has assigned such rights to Centre for Baby Rights, NLUJA, Assam.
- All article content, book evaluations and scenario responses need to be primary and not printed somewhere else. A certificate to that influence is demanded to be connected with the posting.
Past Date for Submission: 15th of May, 2018