College of Regulation, The NorthCap College, Gurugram in collaboration with The Centre for Improvement of Power and Setting Policy (CDEEP) is likely to manage an interdisciplinary convention on different dimensions of electricity.
The Conference commonly handles themes to deliver a improved knowing of the idea of ‘sustainable electricity, generation, administration, and consumption,’ bringing collectively views from research, business, civil society and policymakers predominantly focusing on
clear and inexperienced electricity.
- The registration charge for academicians and practitioners is Rs 2500/, Scientists
and Scholars Rs 2000/ and Students Rs 1500/.
- Registration charge is to be compensated by way of Need draft in favour of “The
NorthCap University”, Gurugram payable at Gurugram only. The
registration charge can be compensated in cash to the Faculty coordinator on convention
- Previous date for the payment of Registration Costs (DD): 14th April 2018
- Previous date for Submission of Scanned copies of registration form
and (DD): 20th April 2018
- Previous date for complete paper submission: 23rd April 2018
The NorthCap College, Sector-23A, Gurugram, Haryana
Get hold of
- Dr. Balwinder Singh(Faculty coordinator): 8448570244
- Mr. Mohit Vats (Pupil Agent, CDEEP): 9971234262
- Mr. Dheeraj Kaliraman (Pupil): 9266230000
- Mr. Tanmay Regal (Pupil): 9999907977
- Mr. Manmohit Grewal (Pupil): 8059364090
Formal Brochure is given here.
This article was initially published on: February 14, 2018