The Conference aims to go over & obtain remedy for Medico-Legal Problems & will review the legislative body with regard to applicability of forensic science in legal justice procedure. It will be a excellent collecting of Judges, Medical professionals, Attorneys, Forensic Industry experts & Aspirants, College students, Govt Officials, Professionals, NGO & Additional. Examine in depth Notion Notice, Click listed here
We invite investigation papers from professionals, college students, investigation scholars and college for presentation for the duration of the Conference on the themes mentioned under. The Papers will also be revealed in Special Version of Legal Motivation International Journal on Legislation bearing ISSN with Letter of Publication to be presented to every single presenter for the duration of the function valedictory session.
Greatest Paper Award will be offered to delegate with most effective investigation work.
Themes for Submission:
- Medico-Legal Problems
- Health care Negligence
- Medical professionals & Ethics
- Dental Legislation & Ethics
- Function of Health care/Dental/Nursing Councils
- Have to have for safeguards for Health care professionals from frivolous health care negligence proceedings
- Adequacy of law, lawful challenges involved, reaction of judiciary and achievable methods
- Applicability of Forensic Science in Prison Justice Process in India
- Forensic Medicine
- Wildlife Forensics
- Medico Legal Autopsy
- Fingerprints Assessment
- DNA Profiling
- Ballistics & Explosives
- Criminal offense Scene Investigation
- Forensic Anthropology
- Questioned Documents
- Forensic Toxicology
- Forensic Biology & Serology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Toxicology
Process for Submission of Abstracts:
Your Summary (of about 300 terms) must be sent as an attachment in a phrase file to [email protected] , Abstracts will be peer reviewed right before they are acknowledged. The pursuing information, in the presented format, must be send alongside with the Summary:
- Title of the Participant
- Formal Designation/Establishment Specifics
- Tackle and E-mail id
- Title of Summary
The topic line of your concept must browse: ‘Abstract Submission for Conference on Medico-Legal & Forensics’. The picked abstract will be notified by means of e mail which include further more comprehensive paper submission and registration technique.
Recommendations for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper must be adopted by Title, Designation, Title of the Corporation / College / Establishment and E-mail deal with. It is required to point out E-mail deal with as all long term correspondence will be by it.
- Title and information of Co-writer, if any.
- The paper must be typed in MS Phrase format (.doc/.docx)
- The primary textual content must be in font sizing 12, Normal, Situations New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified and Heading/Sub-Heading to be Daring.
- The length of paper must not exceed 6,000 terms (which include footnotes). Exceeding the phrase limit may possibly direct to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font sizing 10 and must be in any uniform pattern.
Policies for the Presenters:
- No abstract or comprehensive paper shall be acknowledged following the past date of submission respectively.
- Members / Paper Presenters have to sign up following the acceptance of abstract with payment of demanded costs.
- All Co-authors have to sign up independently.
- Every single Delegate will be presented 10-12 Minutes for Presentation.
- Very last Date for Submission of Summary: 25th Might, 2018 (Constrained Spots)
- Comprehensive Paper Submission: 5th June, 2018 [11:59 PM]
- College students: INR.1000/- or USD 35 (For Delegates outside the house India)
- College/Exploration Scholar: INR.1500/- or USD 50 (For Delegates outside the house India)
- Attorneys/Professionals/Legislation Firms: INR.2000/- or USD 100 (For Delegates outside the house India)
- Publication Service fees (Optional): INR.500/- (Journal Hardcopy to be Offered bearing ISSN)
Notice: The registration charge contains entry to all day function, memento alongside with lunch and delegate package.
These who desire to attend the function, can sign up for move at INR.1000/- or USD 35 (For Delegates outside the house India), Click Below
Make contact with Specifics:
For Seminar Queries & Registration, Make contact with:
- Mahipal: +91-9818019674
- Kirti: +91-7838430423
- Mayuri: +91- 9555032596
- Manisha: +91-9939413277
To Register for Just an Attending Move, Click Below
Go to Conference Formal Web-site: www.legaldesire.com/medilegal
Obtain Data BROCHURE