DROIT PENALE: INDIAN Regulation JOURNAL ON Crime & CRIMINOLOGY (On the web)
Droit Penale: ILJCC is a quarterly journal, the journal is in association with ARJUN DAS GULATI MEMORIAL Modern society, ALLAHABAD.
We are incredibly glad to announce that we have concluded and posted next concerns of volume two.
We are taking the possibility to invite authors to contribute for Volume 1 Difficulty 2.
Which will be posted in the To start with week of JULY, 2018.
The Indian regulation Journal on Crime and Criminology (ILJCC) bearing ISSN 2456-7280.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
A issue often arises as to what is the distinction concerning prison regulation and criminology or concerning prison justice and criminology. “DROIT PENALE: The Indian Regulation Journal on Crime and Criminology (ILJCC)”, aims to resolve this dubiousness by offering a wide vary of properly investigated article content, situation notes, commentaries and so on. covering the key features and concerns less than the ambit of crime and criminology.
The phrase ‘Droit Penale’, basically means prison regulation. It has a French origin and bargains with the numerous facets of crime and criminology.
As a massive field of academic analyze, Criminology tends to protect prison regulation and jurisprudence aside from dealing with crimes and prison and socially deviant conduct of criminals current in the modern society.
It also bargains with the decriminalisation processes. Whilst Felony regulation mainly focuses on the punishments coupled or labelled with these a prison conduct.
The ILJCC, a pupil pleasant regulation journal, has emerged bearing the notion to encapsulate an exhaustive strategy toward all these fields. It aims at offering a thorough examination and assimilation of numerous concerns on a one rostrum contrary to the idea of dealing with fields of prison regulation and criminology separately.
Additional the journal will also element the is effective, thoughts and viewpoints of the biggest jurists of all situations blended with the present day crucial techniques toward their work. The IJLCC is committed to deliver unusual, special and fresh probe into the main lawful concerns.
Contributions toward the journal in the type into the main lawful concerns.
Contributions toward the journal in the type of article content, commentaries and so on. from regulation graduates, undergraduates, lecturers and other eminent people are welcome and appreciated.
ILJCC invites contributions for forth Difficulty of Volume a single, on the subject areas of Regulation Enforcement, Sexual intercourse Crimes, Terrorism, ecosystem associated crime and criminology.
The forth issue aims to talk about the standing of Crime and Criminology solely on the aforementioned subject areas.
The qualifications be aware for the edition is obtainable on the web-site.
Fascinated authors can post their contributions in any of the pursuing:
1. Extensive Articles of 5000 to 7000 terms (inclusive of footnotes)
2. Brief Articles of 3000 to 4000 terms (inclusive of footnotes)
3. Scenario Comment /Legislative Critique & Notes up to 2500 terms (inclusive of footnotes)
4. Reserve Overview up to 2500 terms (inclusive of footnotes)
Crime & CRIMINOLOGY
Higher than stated are a handful of illustrations that creator(s) can refer to but they are absolutely free to choose sub-themes of their own.
All submissions need to consist of an abstract of not extra than 300 terms.
The title webpage really should include the title, author’s names and affiliations, and a complete handle for the corresponding creator like email handle and telephone range.
• All submissions need to be 1.5 line-spaced in Moments New Roman, font sizing 12 and justified. Please do not insert any borders, desk of contents or webpage figures.
• All submissions need to be in conformity with The Bluebook, A Uniform Process of Citation (19th Ed.).
• Only footnotes may be employed as the type of citations. All footnotes need to be in Calibri, sizing 10, one-spacing and justified.
• Digital submissions by using email really should be designed in Phrase Format (.doc) or (.docx).
• Title of the creator(s) beneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 factors, Moments New Roman. Title and other particulars of the creator(s) really should not appear wherever else in the paper.
• The submission guidelines need to be adhered to as considerably as doable. The submissions not conforming to the guidelines will not be despatched for peer evaluate.
The Submission really should be despatched in an electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic as: “Submission (Title of the Paper) (Title of Creator).”
Authors have an possibility to evaluate the closing version of the piece prior to publication.
Contributors whose submissions have been selected and posted in Droit Penale: ILJCC will be awarded a Certificate of Publication.
There are no publication cost, write-up processing price or any other rates from the creator.
25th April 2018.
For any further queries, please come to feel absolutely free to fall us a mail at: email@example.com
Submissions to be despatched at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal Facebook Site: www.fb.com/droitpenaleiljcc
Formal web-site: www.droitpenaleiljcc.in