Fairfield Institute of Management and Engineering Law Journal -FIMTLJ (ISSN 2321-4333) is now accepting submission for its Initial Situation (Quantity 1, Situation 1). The journal was earlier identified as ‘Vidhi Darpan’. We take articles and papers on legal, social, cultural, political and intercontinental relations academia in the region.
The Journal encourages the contribution of Content, Essays, Notes and Reviews (Case Reviews, E book Reviews, Legislative Reviews, Policy Reviews and Scholarship Reviews) from the associates of judiciary, students, academicians, researchers, practitioners, coverage makers and learners of regulation and other associates of legal fraternity.
All manuscripts should be unique and should not be simultaneously regarded by any other publication and co‐authorship to a most of 3 authors is permitted apart from in special situations.
The Journal accepts manuscripts for publication on a rolling foundation throughout the yr and the final date for submission for the Situation is April 30th 2018. Submissions made thereafter shall be regarded for publication in the next issue.
How to submit?
- FIMTLJ only accepts electronic submissions. Submissions have to be submitted only by means of this hyperlink. We shall only take manuscripts submitted by means of higher than sort.
- The manuscript should be in .docx format. All manuscripts must also have an abstract of not extra than 300 terms. The manuscript should not have the name of the creator or his/ her institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- Garamond, 12 pt, 1.5 spacing, 1-inch hole on all 4 sides.
- For any clarification remember to generate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please adhere to the Oxford College Regular for the Quotation of Lawful Authorities (OSCOLA).
Manuscripts might be submitted underneath the subsequent classes:
- Prolonged Manuscripts: Between 5000 and 8000 terms, inclusive of footnotes. Manuscripts in this group are anticipated to engage with the theme and literature comprehensively and provide an modern reassessment of the present understanding of that theme. It is advisable, nevertheless not necessary, to pick a theme that is of present-day importance. Purely theoretical pieces are also welcome.
- Short Manuscripts: Between 3000 and 5000 terms, inclusive of footnotes. Short Manuscripts are significantly extra concise in scope. These Manuscripts ordinarily deal with a quite certain issue and argue that the issue must be conceptualized in another way. They are extra partaking, and make a extra easily identifiable, concrete argument.
- Case Notes and Legislative Reviews: Between 1500 and 2500 terms, inclusive of footnotes. This is an assessment of any present-day judicial pronouncement or a new piece of laws whether in India or somewhere else. The observe must establish and take a look at the line of situations in which the determination in question came about, and comment on implications for the evolution of that branch of regulation. In situation of legislative comment, the observe must assess the objective of the laws and the legal effects the identical is anticipated to have.
- Guides reviews should concentration on guides posted in the past 3 decades. Opinions of older guides might be accepted if the creator can justify why a review would be timely and a excellent suit for the journal. E book opinions advise audience about present developments in the subject and stimulate successful discourse. Submissions should be considerably less than 1,500 terms in duration which describes the book’s arguments and gives a crucial assessment of the book’s strengths and weaknesses.
All the contributions should be the unique get the job done of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. All the contributions shall be place by means of plagiarism look at program and any plagiarized get the job done will be out rightly rejected. The contributions introduced to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual home of the Law Journal.
All contributors, by submitting the Manuscripts towards the Law Journal, concur to indemnify the Fairfield Institute of Management and Engineering and FIMTLJ from and in opposition to all statements, suits, and damages centered on any declare of copyright infringement or plagiarism or unauthorized use.
Last Date of Submission: April 30, 2018
Submission Connection: Click on below
For updates, adhere to this Fb site.
This write-up was to start with posted on: March 17, 2018