The Editorial Board of the International Journal of Enviro Lawful Exploration (IJELR) (ISSN: 2463-6401) solicits submissions for Volume 4.
The International Journal of Enviro Lawful Exploration (IJELR) is a Bi-every year Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2463-6401) for study and insight in Setting Regulation.
IJELR lauds the assistance of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, study scholars and learners from throughout the world who have appear alongside one another aiming to connect superior-good quality original study function.
The ‘International Journal of Enviro Lawful Research’ invitations Articles, Shorter Notes, Reserve Testimonials Situation Commentaries and other this kind of for its 4th Volume which will be revealed tentatively in April 2018.
Submission Course of action
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, learners and others intrigued in the subject might ship original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Second Challenge shall endeavor to address the current developments connected to difficulties regarding the atmosphere and will attempt to capture the Educated Views on numerous difficulties of environmental legislation.
1. The title of the study paper ought to be appropriate.
2. The study paper shall be original and unpublished function.
3. The paper ought to not be plagiarized, and free of charge from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. The Entry need to be typewritten. Font: Situations New Roman, font measurement 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
5. The Citations need to be typewritten in the font Situations New Roman, font measurement 10, line spacing 1. and justified alignment.
6. The submission need to incorporate an Summary of maximum 300 text describing the principal idea, aim and the conclusions drawn from the short article.
7. Co-authorship is allowed topic to a maximum of two. Comprehensive names and call specifics of all the authors need to be given.
The editorial board will contemplate any paper for publication which specials with any appropriate environmental problem.
We welcome submissions from learners, academicians, researchers and lawful practitioners, to appear up with their contributions in the form of content, circumstance opinions, legislative opinions and e-book evaluations.
The previous date of paper submission is 31st March 2018.
A affirmation mail will be despatched by 5th April 2018 to the authors whose function has been shortlisted for publication.
The printed duplicate of the journal alongside with the certification of publication will be dispatched to the authors by 30th April 2018.
A. Articles (3000-5000 text which include footnotes)
B. Shorter Notes (2000-3000 text which include footnotes)
C. Reserve Testimonials (1000-2000 text which include footnotes)
D. Situation Commentaries (1000-3000 text which include footnotes)
If the function of the creator has been shortlisted for publication, he/she/it will be essential to make the make as follows:
One Authored Write-up – INR 1500
Co-authored Write-up – INR 2400
The authors will receive 1 printed duplicate of the journal alongside with ‘certificate of appreciation’ duly signed by Editor-in-main. In circumstance of a co-authored short article, the two the authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
Make contact with
Vaibhav Mishra (Handling Editor)
This article was to start with revealed on: February 3, 2018