Connect with for Papers
Lawful Messenger (on line – journal) (ISSN-2456-110X) invites Content, Shorter Notes, Guide Reviews Case Commentaries and other these types of for Volume 2, Issue 4, February 2018. Academicians, Practitioners, scientists, college students and other individuals intrigued in the subject could mail original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7.3.2018.
- The title of the research paper should be proper.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and absolutely free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject matter to a maximum of two.
- Entire names of all the authors have to be supplied.
- The writer(s) could abide by any uniform strategy for quotation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Moments New Roman, font dimension 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Moments New Roman, dimension 10 one line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be still left on all sides of the paper.
- Website page borders shall not be made use of.
- Bibliography & References shall not be involved.
Lawful Messenger operates with out any theme just about anything associated to regulation is suitable.
The structure of Lawful Messenger is ‘Online’ (e-journal). Contributors even so would be presented with the journal challenge in the type of an e-duplicate on respective e-mail id & a Certification of Publication via Pace-Submit.
- Content (3000-10,000 which include footnotes)
- Shorter Notes (2000-5000 terms which include footnotes)
- Guide Reviews (1000-3000 terms which include footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-5000 terms which include footnotes)
Publication Charges (Can also be compensated on line)
- One authored paper- INR 1500
- Co-authored paper- INR 2000.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal.
Mobile. +91 8237 285 026.
For official internet site, click here and for updates, abide by the Fb page supplied right here.