CPJ College is organising 3rd Countrywide Legislation Festival “LOI FIESTA-2018″ at the College Campus on 16th – 17th March, 2018 on the topic “International Humanitarian Law” in which we will be conducting Countrywide Degree Situations, i.e., Countrywide Meeting, Countrywide Moot Courtroom Levels of competition, Countrywide Quiz Levels of competition, Countrywide Authorized Drafting Levels of competition & Countrywide Shopper Counseling Levels of competition and expect about 40 groups from all over India to participate in the identical.
Call for Papers
The Sophisticated Meeting aims at offering humanitarian experts with suitable track record knowledge in Global Humanitarian Legislation (IHL). The programme is created to stimulate conversations and debates on the key IHL problems arising in today’s armed conflicts.
The Meeting will also increase the capability of lecturers and scientists to educate and investigate IHL up to date problems, addressing both equally substantive and pedagogical elements.
1. Transforming Mother nature of Armed Conflict.
2. Global Humanitarian Legislation and Peacemaking Operations.
3. Autonomous Weapon Technique and Global Humanitarian Legislation.
4. Safety of Natural environment All through Armed Conflict.
5. Person Legal Obligation for the Violation of Global Humanitarian Legislation.
6. Person Legal Obligation for the Crime of Aggression.
7. Activation of Global Legal Courtroom Jurisdiction over Crime of Aggression.
8. Ladies and Global Humanitarian Legislation.
9. Technological know-how Asymmetry and the Legislation of Armed Conflicts.
10. New Technological know-how of Warfare: Cyber Warfare, Autonomous Weapon Technique.
- Send out a delicate duplicate in MS Word structure and challenging duplicate (Font: “Times New Roman”/ Measurement 12 and 1.5 line spacing with typical print margin) of the summary and comprehensive paper not exceeding 8 webpages which include statistical data, figures and other annexure as for every the routine specified below.
- At the close of the paper, there really should be a brief profile of the author with E-mail ID, get in touch with quantity and handle.
- Articles been given right after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for presentation in the Meeting.
- Certification for actual participation shall be issued right after completion of your presentation.
- No certification shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of registration costs at any phase.
- Additional, ahead a duplicate to the pursuing E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected papers will be posted as a e-book with ISBN quantity.
Very last date for Submission of summary: 20 February, 2018
Affirmation of Summary Acceptance: 21 February, 2018
Very last date for Submission of comprehensive paper: 28 February, 2018
Affirmation of Paper Acceptance by Organizing Committee: 5 March, 2018
Very last Date for Submission of Registration Variety alongside with Registration Fees: 8 March, 2018
Date of the Meeting: 16 -17 March, 2018
The last date of registration for all the situations is: 28 February, 2018.
- Registration Fee for the total competition: Rs. 5000/-
- Only a single team is permitted from a single college/ Institution.
- Maximum quantity of 4 members alongside with a single faculty member will be permitted in a single team.
- Boarding/lodging preparations will be in place from 15 March (Evening) to 18 March (Early morning).
- The registration payment for each team is Rs. 5000/- which is to be deposited in the account of the college by NEFT (Countrywide Fund Transfer) system.
- The account No. 0113000107645035 with Punjab Countrywide Lender, SME Department, Anaj Mandi, Narela, Delhi-110040, obtaining IFSC CODE No. PUNB0491400.
- The payment shall be deposited in the name of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Greater Experiments by 28 February, 2018.
- The participation payment can also be paid by Paytm .i.e. 9873037101
- The last date for the confirmation of registration is 28 February, 2018 by an e-mail that contains the particulars of the collaborating college, the team members, their get in touch with no.s and their e-mail ids to ensure registration on email@example.com alongside with scanned copies of registration types and also of receipt obtained on depositing registration costs.
- Once the Group Registration payment of Rs. 5000 has been deposited, the concerned team will be suitable to participate in all the situations of Loi Fiesta.
Loi Fiesta E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loi Fiesta Command Home Ph No.: +91-9599010432 / +91-9599010434
Lio Fiesta Brochure
Global Humanitarian Legislation Meeting
This post was first posted on: February 14, 2018