Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights, Countrywide Legislation University and Judicial Academy, Assam invites authentic scholarly exploration articles, e book evaluations, statute evaluations, circumstance reviews and other publish-ups pertinent to difficulties of kid rights for its 3rd edition of News Letter of Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights.
The exploration do the job may possibly mirror on any subject of researcher’s preference relating to Boy or girl Legal rights, Boy or girl Safety, Legislations pertaining to Boy or girl, Situation Opinions, Examination of a variety of Flagship Programmes dealing with Kids or any important difficulty pertaining to little ones.
About The News Letter
News Letter’ of Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights, until its very last edition use to highlight the essential activities carried out by the Centre and publish-ups on important difficulties of kid rights and kid safety. From its 3rd edition of the news-letter, the Centre envisages to include articles from writers throughout the world who wished to share their views and opinions on difficulties of Kids.
It is an endeavour of the Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights to become a beacon in the subject of “Law Relating to Children” by encouraging synthesis of know-how and ideal practices reducing throughout academia and exploration fraternity. The News Letter welcomes submissions from academicians, judges, practitioners, civil modern society activists, exploration scholars and college students throughout the world.
The University has by now received ISSN No for 3 of its journals and the method for getting ISSN No for the Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights News Letter.
Types of Submission
- Study Content articles: Involving 750 to 2000 words and phrases, inclusive of footnotes. Content articles in this group are envisioned to have interaction with the theme comprehensively, look at literature comprehensively and give an modern reassessment of the existing knowing of that theme. Purely theoretical pieces are also welcome.
- Notes/Opinions: Involving 750 to 1500 words and phrases, inclusive of footnotes. This segment really should involve a thought provoking and modern piece consisting mainly of private opinions and assessment.
- Situation Opinions: Involving 1000 to 2000 words and phrases, inclusive of footnotes. This section really should entail an assessment of contemporary Indian or International judicial pronouncements relevant to the themes. It will have to recognize and look at the line of scenarios in which the decision in dilemma came about, and comment on implications for the evolution of that branch of law.
- E book Overview: Phrase limit is amongst 1000 to 2000 for overview of a e book relevant to the themes. The overview really should recognize the relevant arguments place forth by the creator and present a complete assessment of the identical.
Recommendations for Submissions
- Submissions really should be in Moments New Roman, 10 font of dimension with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. (Web site number at the bottom and centre aligned).
- Footnotes really should be in Moments New Roman, 10 font of dimension with 1. line spacing and text justified. Endnotes are not permitted.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams really should be numbered consecutively and provided in the body of the do the job. Submission will have to be suitable with Microsoft Phrase.
Headings really should observe the following normal:
1. Level 1 HEADING: All Capitals & Bold
1.1. Level 2 SUB-HEADING Initial Letter Funds & Bold
1.1.1. Level 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: Initial Letter Funds & Bold & ITALIC and
18.104.22.168. Level 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Ordinary
How to submit
- Submissions will have to be emailed at email@example.com along with a covering letter resolved to Ms. Gitanjali Ghosh, Assistant Professor of Legislation (Editor-in-Chief), of the Editorial Board of Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights. The covering letter really should involve theauthor’s call facts and a short abstract (250-300 words and phrases) that outlines the main inquiries or themes resolved in the paper.
- Authors shall be essential to submit an creator profile, post submission of 200 words and phrases in advance of their contribution can be considered for publication.
- The submission will have to be the authentic do the job of the creator(s). Any kind of plagiarism will direct to disqualification.
- Submitted entries will have to not have been despatched for consideration at any other position for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is permitted. Optimum number of Co-creator for a submission shall only be a single.
- Authors really should present their call particulars, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes will have to conform to ‘Blue Book’ 19th Edition.
- Copyright of all entries shall solely vest with Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights, NLUJA, Assam. The submission would suggest that the creator has assigned such rights to Centre for Boy or girl Legal rights, NLUJA, Assam.
- All articles, e book evaluations and circumstance reviews really should be authentic and not revealed elsewhere. A certificate to that influence is essential to be connected with the post.
Very last Day for Submission: 20th of April, 2018
Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For extra particulars, simply click right here.
This post was first revealed on: April 5, 2018