Countrywide Legislation College Odisha, Cuttack invitations your contributions for the 3rd Problem of “ Human Legal rights Legislation Journal”. We welcome Submissions from students, academicians, scientists and authorized practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of content articles, scenario responses, legislative responses and reserve testimonials. This challenge will be posted in the month of July 2018.
This challenge of NLU Odisha Human Legal rights Legislation Journal will concentrate on the 10 dominant themes.
- Gender Justice and Human Legal rights
- Human Legal rights of Tribals and Indigenous Men and women
- Human Legal rights and Racial Discrimination
- Human Legal rights, Democracy and the Rule of Legislation
- Human Legal rights and the Atmosphere
- Conflict in between IPR and Human Legal rights
- Role of NGO’s in advocacy of Human Legal rights
- Increasing Horizons of Human Legal rights in the 21st Century.
- HIV/AIDS and Human Legal rights.
- Human Legal rights and the Money Crisis.
Note: Authors are totally free to pick out any sub-topics less than these themes and parts. Submissions will reveal strong methodological techniques, higher composing excellent, robust assessment, and adherence to the matter.
|Article content||6000 text excluding footnotes|
|Situation Feedback/Legislative Feedback||3500 text excluding footnotes|
|Guide Testimonials||2500 text excluding footnotes|
|Font Variety and Size (Major Textual content)||Situations New Roman, 12|
|Font Variety and Size (Footnotes)||Calibri, 10|
|Line Spacing (Major Textual content) and (Footnotes)||1.5, One|
|File Structure||.doc or .docx|
|Joint Authorship||Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission|
|Mailing address for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Final Day for Submission||18.06.2018|
|Identify of the File||Identify of the Writer + Title of the Submission|
|Headings and Sub-Headings||Headings and Sub-Headings should really be numbered, should really be of the similar font type and dimensions as the main textual content and should really be in bold.|
|Checklist for Submission||
For any Question and Clarifications, Kindly Speak to:
- Dr. Ananya Chakraborty (Editor-in-Chief): +91 8018234804.
- Mr. Parag Singhal (Pupil Editor): +91 9685460542
- Mr. Sridutt Mishra (Pupil Editor) :+91 9438911257
You can also mail your question to us on email@example.com
Full details are available here.
This write-up was very first posted on: May 20, 2018