Nationwide Law University Odisha, Cuttack invites contributions for the 5th Quantity of “NLUO Law Journal” in the type of articles or blog posts, situation comments, legislative comments and guide evaluations. Any unique scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary conversations on the theme of legislation, justice and society is welcome.
The NLUO Law Journal [NLUOLJ] (ISSN 2348-8913) is the flagship publication of the Nationwide Law University Odisha. It aims at encouraging authorized writing and scholarship throughout the nation. It is an annual peer-reviewed journal. The key aim of the journal is to really encourage analysis in national and international inter-disciplinary authorized problems with an empirical emphasis.
Any unique scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary conversations on the theme of legislation, justice and society is welcome.
- All articles or blog posts, guide evaluations and situation comments should be unique and not released in other places.
- Submissions must consist of the summary, principal contribution and a declaration of originality.
- An summary of 150 to 300 words and phrases should also be submitted alongside with articles or blog posts and situation comments. Right after preliminary screening, quick-outlined submissions will go through a double-blind peer assessment method and the final variety will be dependent on that peer assessment method.
- Highest of two authors can collaborate for any submission.
- The final date for submission is 15 June 2018.
Groups of Writings
- Long Article: 8000-10000 words and phrases
- Small Article: 4000-8000 words and phrases
- E book Review: 2000-3000 words and phrases
- Situation Remark/ Legislative Remark: 2000-4000 words and phrases
- Font Type and Dimensions of the principal textual content must be Times New Roman, 12.
- Font Type and Dimensions footnotes must be Calibri, 10.
- Line Spacing of the principal textual content and footnotes must be 1.5, Single respectively.
- Use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged. Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the exact font variety and dimension as the principal textual content and should be in bold.
- Citations must be in OSCOLA format.
- The file format for submission is .doc or .docx only.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
- The title of the file must incorporate Name of the Creator(s) + Title of the Submission.
- Mr. Owais Hasan Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
- Mr. Akash Kumar, email@example.com, 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
University student Editors
- Ms. Arpita Tripathi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8280116164
- Mr. Ram Tiwari, email@example.com, 8895817412
This article was first released on: May perhaps 20, 2018