The Editorial Board of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Legislation Evaluation (RFMLR) is happy to invite submissions for its 2nd Issue of Volume 5.
About the Evaluation
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Legislation Evaluation was established up as an academic initiative to promote study and discussion in regions of economic and financial regulation. The assessment looks to fully grasp the lawful paradigm commonplace in India and South East Asia and how it impacts finance and other cross border mercantile things to do.
The journal aims at providing the prospect to lawful academia, study scholars, lawful practitioners and pupils to publish do the job that is at the slicing edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical study.
The upcoming challenge of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Legislation Evaluation, i.e., Volume V Issue II, is likely to be a specific version on ‘Ease of Performing Business.’
By way of this version, an attempt is produced to develop discourse on the emerging traits inside the broader concept. Papers are invited working with 1 of the legislation completely or mutually.
• Modern amendments in the Organizations Act, 2013, and Allied Guidelines w.r.t. Ease of Performing Business
• Reforms in the Insolvency Regime in India
• Financial Crimes as a hurdle in the Ease of Performing Business
• Changes in the Import and Export, as very well as the FDI Procedures of India
• Investigation of the Financial Resolution and Deposit Coverage (FRDI) Monthly bill.
Nevertheless, this listing is not exhaustive and the authors are free to decide on a distinctive sub-concept as extended as it comes inside the ambit of the most important concept, i.e. Ease of Performing Business.
Pointers for Submission
• Posts (4000-6000 phrases)
• Quick Notes: 2,000 – 4,000 phrases
• Situation/Legislative Opinions: 2,500 – 4,500 phrases and
• Summary: 200 – 300 phrases.
1. The title of the study paper ought to be suitable
2. The study paper ought to be unique and unpublished do the job
3. The paper ought to not be plagiarized
4. All manuscripts will have to be submitted in English
5. The submitted manuscript ought to not have been submitted elsewhere
6. The Entry will have to be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font dimensions 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment
7. The Citations will have to be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font dimensions 10, line spacing 1. and justified alignment
8. Margins: 1 inch on all sides.
9. The term boundaries specified earlier mentioned are distinctive of footnotes.
10. An summary ought to be bundled with the submission
11. Co-authorship is allowed issue to a optimum of two. Comprehensive names and speak to aspects of all the authors will have to be specified
12. Every creator will have to be allowed to submit a optimum of 1 submission. In situation of multiple submissions by 1 creator, the 2ndand subsequent entries would be disregarded.
13. The manuscript ought to be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, speak to variety and e-mail for long run reference.
14. The creator(s) bear sole duty for the accuracy of facts, opinions or perspective stated in the submitted Manuscript. In situation of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be issue to rejection.
The Bluebook, A Uniform Technique of Citation (20th Ed.). All footnotes will have to be in Times New Roman, dimensions 10, solitary-spacing and justified.
The submission deadline is June 15, 2018.
Submissions ought to be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All article content, situation notes and commentaries released in the regulation assessment are subjected to a double-blind peer assessment procedure. It is critical that contributors adhere to the deadlines.
We welcome submissions from pupils, academicians, scientists and lawful practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the variety of article content, essays, short notes, situation comments, legislative comments and reserve evaluations.
Get in touch with
• Sunidhi (+91-7355198145)
• Sidharath Goyal (+91-7696405448)
• Mohak Savla (+91-8989870402)
For more data or clarifications, you may well also generate to us at email@example.com.