The Centre for Advancements Experiments in Criminal Regulation (CASCL) at Rajiv Gandhi National College of Regulation Punjab (RGNUL), proudly announce the 4th version of the Gurcharan Singh Tulsi Intercontinental Analysis Paper Producing Competitiveness 2018.
The event is sponsored by Mr. KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Courtroom and Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.
Concept: Need FOR Law enforcement REFORMS IN INDIA
* Modernization of the Investigation Methods
* Future Amendments to the Instruction Manuals of the Law enforcement
* Law enforcement and Gender Sensitization
* Law enforcement Reforms vis-a-vis Cyber Crimes
* Reforms to Advertise Human Rights
* Combating Political Stronghold above Law enforcement
* Reforms in Recruitment and Instruction Methods
* Law enforcement Accountability
* Enhancing Law enforcement Infrastructure
* Any other Sub Concept
Greatest Analysis Paper: Rs. 15,000/-
2nd Greatest Paper: Rs. 10,000/-
3rd Greatest Paper: Rs. 5000/-
The Competitiveness is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate regulation programme of any acknowledged Regulation University, Establishment or College in India or abroad.
Deadline for Submission: 16th July 2018
For further more particulars you should refer to the:
For any queries contact:
Priyank Pandey: +91 80575 05040
Shreetama Ghosh: +91 99158 72757
Gantav Gupta +91 94786 10006