Progressive Education Society’s Present day Regulation Faculty in association with the Cultural Dwelling of Islamic Republic of Iran is organising a One Day Global Seminar on ‘ Socio-Cultural Variable Guiding Crime‘ on March 17, 2018.
Simply call for Papers
The Present day Regulation Faculty invitations analysis papers from Researchers, Learners, Academicians, Fellows, Experts, Practitioners, Executives, Reps from NGO and
any other suitable stake holders.
1. Social and Cultural Factors
2. Particular Legislations Regulating
3. Global Regulation on Socio- 4. Ancillary Difficulties
Structure of paper
- Title: Measurement 14, Instances New Roman
- Material: Measurement 12, Instances New Roman, 2000 to 3000 terms
- Citation: SILC Footnoting Method
- Line spacing 1.5
How to submit
Candidates who want to add can send the electronic duplicate of their paper at the
Last Date for Submission of complete paper: 26th Feb, 2018
Last Date for conversation of acceptance: 28th Feb, 2018
Last Date for Registration: 3rd March, 2018
Date of Seminar: 17th March, 2018
Get in touch with
For any queries, send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete facts and registration type, click here.
This write-up was initial posted on: February 8, 2018