The Inside Issues Committee of Amity Regulation University, Delhi (ALSD-ICC) cordially invites academicians, researchers, learners, HR Executives, social activists, legislation enforcers and representatives of the civil society to post their Investigation Papers for the 1st National Seminar on “Combating Sexual Harassment at Workplace” to be held on 6th April,2018.
Connect with for Papers
Papers are invited on the subsequent sub-themes:
1. Sexual Harassment at Office: A Gender Problem
2. Gaps concerning Organisational Methods and prevalence/frequency of Sexual Harassment at Office- Authentic circumstances/ordeals
The themes are meant to be suggestive and we continue being open up to other novel methods which deal with the concern of Combating Sexual Harassment at Office.
1. Term Limit: The word limit for the summary is concerning 300-500 phrases and for the total paper is concerning 3,500-5,000 phrases.
2. Citation Structure: The quotation format to be used is The Bluebook (19th ed.). In retaining with the exact same, speaking footnotes are discouraged.
3. Biographical Facts of Authors: A doc with biographical facts of the authors must be presented in the title page of the summary. Co-authorship is allowed nonetheless the registration service fees would be charged per person.
The last day of submission of summary of the paper is 16th March,2018 by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors shall be intimated about the collection of their abstracts by 19th March,2018
1. For Students: Rs. 500 per scholar
2. For Functioning industry experts: Rs. 1000 per person
To sign-up for the seminar simply click right here.
Get hold of
Divyshikha Singh: 9911054205
Karun Gupta: 9968307702
Ishant Arora: 8527717496
Vatsala Bhatt: 8588016544
Any queries could also be mailed to Mrs. Bhavna Rao, Chairperson, Inside Issues Committee of Amity legislation University,Delhi at email@example.com
This post was 1st printed on: March 6, 2018