Pravin Gandhi College or university of Regulation is an establishment less than the aegis of the Shri Vile Parle
Kelavani Mandal and affiliated to the University of Mumbai, which is organizing a One day Nationwide Conference on Enjoyment Regulation Jurisprudence on Thursday, April 12, 2018 in the university premises.
Objectives of the Conference:
The meeting intends to give a system to examine the complex legal concepts that emerge from the diversified socio-legal-political-cultural matrix of leisure legislation both of those in the domestic and worldwide area.
It will give an chance to look at, critique and discuss the legislation regimes all over leisure in its myriad forms and to study the intertwined threads of Point out regulate, statutory obligations and human rights issues that cocoon leisure legislation. The over goals are sought to be reached by acquiring panel deliberations of eminent folks in the area and conversations adopted by paper presentations.
Selected exploration papers will be posted in an ISBN publication.
We invite unpublished, excellent exploration papers on the subsequent subthemes:
Enjoyment Legal guidelines and Democracy
- Constitutional Legal rights
- Human Legal rights
- Work Legal rights
Enjoyment Legal guidelines and Legal responsibility
- Criminal Legal responsibility
- Civil Legal responsibility
- Vicarious Legal responsibility
Enjoyment Legal guidelines and Gender Problem
- Gender Justice
- Representation of women of all ages
- Harassment and Sexual exploitation
Enjoyment Legal guidelines and IPR
- Contractual obligations
- Artistic commons
Enjoyment Legal guidelines and Sports activities
- Media Legal rights
- Sports activities Leagues
Enjoyment and World-wide-web
- Regulation of OTT purposes
- Web Neutrality
Enjoyment Legal guidelines and Advertisement
- Celebrity endorsements
- Authorized Polices
- Shopper defense
Enjoyment in Tourism
- Journey Tourism
- Animal Legal rights
This record is indicative and papers on allied topics are welcome.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Primary, unpublished papers ought to be submitted that might be on empirical, doctrinal, theoretical, or situation examine foundation.
- Each and every entry has to be accompanied with a 300 word summary and a individual deal with site with: Title of the paper, Title of the creator/ co-creator(s), designation, establishment, tackle, call range and electronic mail id.
- Term limitations: 3000 for small content 6000 for comprehensive size papers.
- Citation type: footnotes, ILI, remember to click on url to accessibility the guideline supplied in this article.
- Papers ought to be in MS-Term (.doc or .docx formats) ,A4 dimension, with 1 inch margins, Font dimension 12, Footnotes 10 Font variety: Periods New Roman Line spacing 1.5
- Delicate copies of the Analysis Paper must be submitted at: –firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Papers will be reviewed by a panel of eminent specialists and selected entries will be posted in a reserve with an ISBN range.
- In situation of non-collection of paper the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Participants whose paper is not selected for publication are suitable for attending the meeting as perfectly as paper presentation.
- TA/DA and lodging will not be offered by organising establishment.
- The meeting schedule will be e-mailed by the to start with week of April, 2018.
- Authors of papers selected for presentation will be educated by March 31, 2018
Method of Payment:
- DD/Shell out Order in favour of Pravin Gandhi College or university of Regulation payable at Mumbai.
- Hard cash at university counter.
- On the net Payment to Pravin Gandhi College or university of Regulation,
DENA Lender, Existing A/c: 013111001690, RTGS,
IFSC Code: BKDN 0460131
Juhu Vile Parle Branch, Mumbai.
Last day for Registration: March 22, 2018
Last day for acceptance of entries: March 22, 2018
Date of Conference: April 12, 2018
Paper submission (single creator): 1200 INR
Paper submission Co-authored papers (utmost of two authors): 1700 INR
Only Participation: 500 INR
Click on in this article for the registration sort.
Juhu Jagruti Hall,
1st Flooring, Mithibai Campus,
Vile Parle West, Mumbai 400056.
Make contact with
Asst. Prof. Mrs. Anju Singh – 9819106956
Asst. Prof. Ms. Apurva Thakur – 9765421775
Asst. Prof. Mrs. Nadisha Vazirani – 9224226146
Mr. Hemant Shetye (Librarian) – 9930931813
For formal brochure click in this article.
This post was to start with posted on: February 24, 2018