V. V. Pura College or university of Regulation, Bengaluru, affiliated to Karnataka Condition Regulation University, Hubballi, in affiliation with The Karnataka Condition Fee for Protection Kid Legal rights, Bangalore organising the Prof. B.T.Parthasarathy Memorial National Meeting on Protection of Kid Legal rights.
The issue of child legal rights has emerged as one of the most vibrant troubles for discussion in this new millennium. The point continues to be that even today young children are a portion of the deprived minority team so significantly as realization of human legal rights and social justice are worried.
In India, we have enacted so many rules & formulated many policies related to Young children in purchase to shield them & to give them a conducive environment for audio progress. Nonetheless the life of underprivileged young children in modern day India is a wrestle for survival.
We intend to give a system to the Learners, Scholars, Academicians, Lawful Practitioners, Industry experts and other Stake holders to deliberate on the Contemporary troubles and to evaluate various rules, statutes, policies and techniques underneath implementation in India and to give a discussion board for new proposals.
Sub-Themes for Meeting
- Constitutional Perspective on Legal rights of Young children-Overall health, Education and learning and Protection against exploitation & Kid Labour, Malnutrition.
- Protection of Kid and Legal Justice Administration – Kid Trafficking, Kidnapping and Abduction, Rape, Kid Prostitution, Juvenile Justice. Sexual abuse- POCSO Act, 2012 Kid Pornography
- Difficulties and Problems faced by the Govt in safety of child legal rights
- Reworking Social Norms and Unfavourable classic Tactics- Woman foeticide & Kid Relationship
- Exploitation of young children and Leisure Business
- Protection of young children and World wide Initiatives
- Protection of Young children and Coverage Initiatives in India
- Kid Legal rights and Personal Legislation in India
- Lawful discourse on Age of Kid
- Institutional Buildings Relating to Protection of Young children
- Judiciary in Protection of Legal rights of Young children
- Any other pertinent topics
Who Can Take part in the Meeting?
Academicians, Exploration Scholars, Industry experts, Practitioners, Learners, Associates of Civil Modern society, Other Stakeholders.
Call for Papers
Exploration papers are invited from the Academicians, Researchers, Industry experts, Practitioners and Learners on the meeting themes which are authentic in character and not revealed in other places.
The Organisers intend to come out with an edited ebook with ISBN Variety comprising of the finest research papers offered in the meeting. Thus all contributors are asked for to submit their total duration content articles of all around 12-15 web pages next bluebook 19th version for references.
Recommendations for Meeting Papers
All abstracts and total papers need to be submitted electronically by way of e-mail to email@example.com in the format offered beneath:
- The summary really should not be additional than 350 phrases and need to include Title of the Paper, Identify of the Creator, University/Institution/ Corporation, Email Address and Cellular Variety.
- The principal text really should be in Situations New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- All references need to be in the kind of footnotes. The footnotes really should be in Situations New Roman, font size 10 with one spacing. The authors really should follow Bluebook style of 19th version for citations
- Co-authorship is permitted to a highest of two authors.
- Learners: Rs. 250/-
- Exploration Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Academicians, Industry experts, Practitioners: Rs.700/-
Payment Mode: Desire Draft really should be drawn in favour of “The Principal, V.V.Pura College or university of Regulation, Bengaluru”, payable at Bengaluru.
No TA/DA/Accommodation will be delivered to the Contributors.
|Previous date for submission of summary:||07-05-2018|
|Conversation of selected summary:||10-05-2018|
|Previous date for submission of total paper:||14-05-2018|
|Affirmation about acceptance of total paper:||15-05-2018|
- Dr. Sanjeeve Gowda.G.S, Mob: 099861 87608
- Prof. Ganesh K, Mob: 094487 12215
E Mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration kind, simply click here and for brochure, simply click here.
This publish was first revealed on: April 29, 2018