NIU Worldwide Journal of Human Legal rights invitations papers for publication in its forthcoming version.
The article content must be relevant to unique proportions of Human Legal rights & relevant factors like Regulation, Wellness, Agriculture, Training, Technology, Sustainable growth, Atmosphere, Local weather improve and so forth.
Each and every submission must be in the pursuing structure:
- An abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
- Key phrases – Min 5, Max 10
- Key posting.
- Record of References.
- Title & affiliation of writer/s in a person line.
Formatting and Other Essentials:
- Key textual content: Occasions New Roman, Font Dimensions 12, 1.5 spaced.
- Footnotes: Occasions New Roman, Font Dimensions 10, one spaced.
- Quotation Technique: Footnotes and citations enjoy a pivotal part in analysis. We have kept it flexible.
A. For Social Sciences & Humanities – APA VI
B. For law relevant article content, authors must comply with the NLS Information to Uniform Authorized Quotation.
- Content must be first and must not have been released earlier.
Gurus, Academicians, Students and Pupils of all disciplines are suitable to contribute. Our only need is good quality article content.
- Phrase limit for submissions
- Content: 5,000-10,000 words.
- Circumstance research: 2,500-6,000 words
- The submission must be accompanied with a Letter of Authentication.
- All submissions will be topic to a plagiarism check.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a greatest of a few authors and a few different certificates shall be issued for the publication of posting in the journal.
- Peer Evaluation is an necessary part of NIU Journals. Only article content that qualify peer evaluation procedure shall be viewed as for publication.
- Unique queries in this regard shall not be entertained.
- Submissions really should be accompanied by a declaration in this structure.
Content must be sent to Editor – in- Main, NIU Worldwide Journal of Human Legal rights 2018 not later than 31st Might, 2018 at the pursuing email id email@example.com.
Get in touch with