Journal of Juvenile and Family Regulation (ISSN: 2446-2101) is Peer Reviewed Journal. It aims to be a discussion board the place modern day troubles like relationship, adoption, succession, surrogacy, reside-in marriage and numerous other troubles relating to the legal rights of the child may be highlighted, mentioned and debated. It has been recognized with the goal of turning into a formidable instrument in having the standard of legal analysis in the state up by many notches.
It is a peer-reviewed journal and is the only Indian journal fully commited entirely to the developments and traits that characterize juvenile, gender and spouse and children troubles.
The Journal aims to publish content articles, situation feedback, reserve critiques on all areas of legislation and related troubles and its goal is to offering the prospect to learners, legal academia, research scholars, advocates and activists working for enhancement and implementation of legal scholarship.
Volume 5 is scheduled to be revealed in August 2018.
The topics shown under are suggestive and not exhaustive in nature. The Editorial Board will take into consideration do the job by the author(s) which discounts with any suitable spouse and children legislation or juvenile justice situation.
- Family members and legislation.
- Are living in associations as a new sort of spouse and children.
- Elderly and incapacitated persons – treatment and protection.
- Hindu undivided spouse and children.
- Modifying patterns of spouse and children.
- Relationship and legislation.
- Inter-caste and inter-spiritual marriages.
- Succession and inheritance legal rights.
- Relationship as a tool to realize personal and group aspirations.
- The establishment of relationship.
- Authorized and social resolution of marital conflict.
- Reproductive legal rights of women of all ages, surrogacy, and adoption
- Abortions and women’s selections.
- Proper to Abortion vs. Intercourse-Selective Abortions.
- Regular surrogacy contracts.
- Authorized troubles on surrogacy.
- India as a discipline for professional surrogacy.
- Overall health troubles and Legal rights of surrogate women of all ages in India.
- Surrogacy vs. Prostitution: Use of women’s system.
- Legislation of adoption.
- Adoption by one women of all ages.
- Use and misuse of DNA technologies and paternity matters.
- Violence against women of all ages and the media.
- CEDAW and PWDVA – the legislation, loopholes, and implementation.
- Dowry and marital rape.
- Media and reinforcement of common gender roles.
- Juvenile Justice Method in India: Require for systemic modifications.
- Modern traits in Juvenile Justice technique.
- Juvenile Justice and Conference on the Legal rights of Little one.
- Juvenile Justice: Constitutional Viewpoint.
- Juvenile Justice Method in Common Regulation International locations.
- Proper to Education and learning and Juvenile Justice.
- Adoption underneath Juvenile Justice Method.
- Terrorism, Technological innovation, and Juvenile.
- Juvenile Justice and Little one abuse.
We acknowledge contributions in the sort of content articles, essays, notes, and feedback. JJFL firmly thinks in the great importance of originality of concepts and thus any material submitted to the Journal must not have been revealed elsewhere or be under consideration at any other publication.
- The Entry have to be typewritten. Font: Periods New Roman, font dimensions 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment. No borders.
- The Citations have to be typewritten in the font Periods New Roman, font dimensions 10, line spacing 1. and justified alignment.
- The submission of abstract is not required as part of the submission system.
- The authors are at their will to selected any uniform method of quotation.
- The manuscript has to be submitted in ‘docx.’ or ‘doc.’ format. Submission in ‘.pdf’ the format will outcome in instantaneous rejection.
- Joint authorship up to 3 authors for every submission is permitted.
- The decision of the Board of Editors in this make any difference is remaining and binding.
- The Editorial Board of JJFL shall not be accountable for any materials that is libelous or scandalous and the author shall be deemed to have attained the authorization of the referred author in case the do the job is unpublished.
Character of Contributions
An posting may be an exposition of lacunae prevailing in modern day rules of any country, a comparative research of diverse rules, or the publishing of analysis details and analysis in the spot of juvenile and spouse and children legislation.
Alongside with content articles engaging in existing modern day themes, pure theoretical performs are also welcome.
It is advisable that the posting has a theme or a core argument close to which it would ideally revolve.
The author is predicted to make a thorough research of the topic and supply fresh innovative remedies for the similar.
The posting must not exceed 5,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
2. Scenario Remark/Legislative Critique & Notes
The author may pick out to critique an present legislation, which may be an Act, Regulation, Rule, Plan, Plan, Guideline and many others. In the substitute, the author may also critique and analyze a monthly bill which is tabled before the Parliament of any state.
A situation comment necessitates a complete examination of the different areas of the legislation and may concentration on the penalties of modifications and amendments that would entail before and soon after its implementation (if the author implies any).
A case comment/legislative critique must not exceed 3500 words and phrases (inclusive of footnotes).
3. Book Critique
A reserve evaluate shall preferably integrate a comprehensive examination and an overview of the book, along with a special reference to the primary author’s concepts, his crafting design and style and many others.
It must not date back to extra than three yrs from its date of situation/ publication in the public area. Although there is no rigid phrase restrict for a reserve evaluate, it must be concise enough to supply the reader a holistic evaluate of the reserve.
A reserve review should not exceed 1500 words and phrases (inclusive of footnotes).
The past date for submitting entries is 10th July 2018.
The manuscript has to be despatched in ‘docx.’ format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the do the job of the author has been shortlisted for publication, the author will be required to make the publication fees as follows:
- Single Authored Report – INR 1400
- Co-authored Report – INR 2100
The authors will obtain 1 printed duplicate of the journal along with ‘Certificate of Publication’. In situation of the co-authored posting, equally the authors will obtain printed copies of the journal and certification.
Any queries may be directed to email@example.com
Call No: +91 9654022324
Fb web page is here.