The Countrywide Seminar on Human Legal rights Education organised by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla is structured to additional target on Human Legal rights Training and its effects on law generating, law enforcement and interpretation of law. It is giving a strong platform to focus on the problems to mainstream the thought of human legal rights in the operates of the governing administration.
In addition to thorough shows to be designed by the Industry experts and Panelists, members of the Seminar will carry out situational evaluation of HRE procedures in India and advise proper alternatives for a variety of implementation gaps that could aid craft extensive term procedures to meet intercontinental human legal rights obligations though safeguarding their respective spiritual and cultural particularities.
Aims of the Seminar
- To evaluate the role of HRE in enhancing the knowledge and understanding of Human Rights and laws.
- To analyse various ideological, psychological, political and sociological approach in dissemination of HRE.
- To discuss legal, political and other co-related issues to build universal culture for HRE.
- To assess how HRE is concerned and empowers the victim(s) of abuse and trauma.
Contact for Papers
Papers are invited in the sub-themes described in the convention brochure given under.
Participants are requested to submit full paper (4000 words) along with their abstract on or right before 04 Might, 2018 by email to email@example.com.
- For School users/Advocates/Other people: Rs 1000/-
- For Study Scholars/ Students: Rs 500/-
Submission of Summary and paper: 04th Might, 2018
Affirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 06th Might, 2018
Submission of Closing Paper for Circulation: 10th Might, 2018
Business: 01772830935, 01772833880, 01772833891
Cellular(s): Dr. Runa Mehta Thakur (9418119328), Dr. Sasha C. Kanwar (9418148873)
For registration form, simply click here and click here for convention brochure.
This write-up was initial released on: April 30, 2018