About the seminar
The Stockholm Declaration recognized that male is a portion of mother nature, and lifestyle depends on it. U. Thant, the then secretary Normal, United Nations, in Stockholm Meeting appealed “Like or not, we are travelling together on a typical earth and we have no national option but to do the job together, to make an surroundings in which we and our young children can reside a entire and tranquil life”.
The existing seminar focuses on world wide and national environmental rules and insurance policies in analyzing the have to have of different international locations to deal with and manage the bio-range, local weather transform, drinking water and air air pollution, land degradation, the depletion of ozone layer and persistent natural and organic pollutants and so on. for sustainable advancement.
We hope that the solutions, suggestions and resolutions from this seminar will be of immense value and will pave the way for the Academicians, Judges, Legal professionals, Plan Makers and Legislation Makers to come out with feasible alternatives.
Simply call for Papers
Analysis Papers/Articles or blog posts and Scenario Scientific tests from legal fraternity are invited for presentation in the Nationwide Seminar. Interaction of acceptance will be sent to authors for presentation. Co-authorship is permitted, but each and every creator is expected to register and pay the registration payment separately.
The Seminar will concentration on subsequent Concerns/ Sub-themes:
- Environmental Legislation- Principles and Guidelines in India
- International Warming, Local weather Change and Depletion of Ozone Layer
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Enhancement: Indian Legal Standpoint
- Inexperienced Economy, Poverty Eradication and Human Resource Enhancement
- Technological Improvement and Ecosystem Degradation
- Guarding the Maritime Ecosystem: Part of Environmental Legislation and Plan
- Biodiversity and All-natural Resources at International and Nationwide stage
- Protection of Flora and Fauna: Nationwide State of affairs
- Environmental Concerns and Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- General public Participation for Enforcement of Environmental Regulations in India
- Ecosystem and the Part of Supreme Courtroom of India
Earlier mentioned recognized challenges /sub-themes are only illustrative. Members may perhaps find the linked topics protected underneath the principal concept.
- Past day for Summary Submission: March 15, 2018
- Past Date for Interaction of Acceptance of Summary: March 18, 2018
- Past Date for Submission of Whole Paper: March 25, 2018
The submission shall consist of an summary and entire paper.
An summary shall not be more than 300 terms excluding title and key terms.
The duration of the paper must not exceed 3000 terms.
Footnotes ought to conform to the authoritative conventional, rules of legal quotation and ought to consist of a description of each and every authority ample more than enough to be recognized by a reader.
The summary and entire-duration paper ought to consist of Title, Creator(s) Title & Designation, Title of the institution of the researcher, Mob. No. and e-mail address.
Paper must be submitted in MS Term format with the subject matter “National Seminar on Rising Concerns Relating to Environmental Regulations: Nationwide Perspectives”.
Address-site ought to consist of identify, nationality, e-mail, contact amount, and identify of the university/college together with the address of the individuals.
In situation of co-authorship, the covering letter must consist of details of all the authors.
Submission of summary and entire paper ought to be produced to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates ought to post the hard duplicate of his/her paper on the working day of seminar, at registration desk.
The paper must be in the subsequent format:
Font Style: Times New Roman
Font Sizing: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Foot Notice Sizing: 10pt
In situation of any queries, contact:
- Anshuman Sahoo: 7895194740
- Tarun Kumar: 7060471943
- Basuki Nath Pandey: 7060471936
- Ashish Kumar Rai: 9918473419
For further details, kindly refer to the brochure given here.
This write-up was to start with printed on: March 10, 2018