About Worldwide Journal of Lawful Perception (IJLI) (ISSN: 2456-3595)
IJLI is a blind peer-reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law and a various range of disciplines ranging from Article content, Notes & Responses and Legislative Briefs on modern day troubles relevant to the fields of economics, social and legal sciences from Learners, Study Scholars, Academicians and other Industry experts to all other types and types of academic writings.
IJLI normally takes pride to announce that we are the first on the net regulation journal in India which has been indexed in 13 internationally regarded indexing platforms and has a large affect issue of 1.6
After the thriving publication of Legal rights: A Socio-Lawful Standpoint (ISBN: 978-93-86439-42-) under the aegis of IJLI, we are delighted to start a different Edited Quantity on the theme The Indian Lawful Routine: Present-day Challenges inviting submissions in the form of investigate content articles from Academicians, Judges, Advocates, Study Scholars, Learners, Human Suitable Activists, NGOs and other Industry experts to all other types and types of academic writings.
The Edited Quantity will be posted with ISBN by Radha Publications, Current Academic Normal & Text Guides Publisher 4231/1, Daryaganj, Ansari Street, New Delhi – 110002.
About the Author
Ms. Sukanya Singha is presently Assistant Professor, School of Law, University of Delhi and also pursuing Ph.D. from Jamia Millia Islamia. She has accomplished her five decades B.A.LL.B. (H) from KIIT Law School, Bhubaneswar with specialization in Corporate Law and Human Legal rights. She then went on to pursue her LL.M. from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi with specialization in Corporate Law and Human Legal rights. Her places of interest are Corporate Law, Prison Law and Human Legal rights.
The Indian Lawful Routine: Present-day Worries
In accordance to the Social Deal Concept, we the subjects of a state have submitted ourselves to the state and in return the state guarantees us with protection. This protection is accompanied by different legal rights given to the subjects in the form of elementary legal rights. Basic legal rights originate from human legal rights and are regarded as the legal rights given to us by the state.
Aside from these there are different guidelines which are produced for the protection of men and women and balancing harmony in the commercial world. The state also has guidelines regarding company commercial transactions. So this Edited Quantity is an technique to address the different guidelines relevant to human legal rights, legal regulation and company guidelines, in buy to get a far better comprehending of the legal rights and protection given to the subjects in a state.
Human Legal rights Law
- Uniform Civil Code: A person Country, A person Law
- Suitable to Education and learning: A Distant Desire
- Suitable to Details: The place do we Stand?
- Suitable to Privacy in India
- Domestic Violence: Cruelty in Four Walls
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Situation
- Refugees and Human Legal rights in the Present-day Entire world
- Worldwide Organisations and Worldwide Humanitarian Law
Corporate and Business Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Enterprise Law
- Competitiveness Law
- Corporate Social Accountability & Corporate Governance
- The Insolvency and Personal bankruptcy Code: Fundamentals And Troubles
- Intellectual Property Legal rights
- Media and Details Technological innovation Law
- Worldwide Trade & Organization Law
- Criminal offense and Growth
- Jail Reforms
- Cyber Criminal offense
- Role of Forensic Science
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Loss of life Penalty
- Detest crimes
Observe: The over themes are only illustrative and authors may perhaps select the relevant subjects protected under them.
Word Restrict: The prescribed term restrict is 3500 – 5000 words including footnotes. The submission need to include things like an abstract of 200-300 words which ought to consist of a bare minimum of three keywords and phrases arranged alphabetically.
- The overall body of the manuscript ought to be in Occasions New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
- The textual content ought to be justified and a margin of 2.54 centimetres shall be still left on all sides of the paper.
- The footnotes ought to be in Occasions New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing. End notes are not to be used.
- The Harvard Bluebook, 19th edition is the model which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
- Submissions need to be produced in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a utmost of two authors and two different books shall be issued.
- The topic of the e-mail ought to be “The Indian Lawful Routine: Present-day Challenges”.
- The submission shall also consist of a different Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the adhering to particulars:
Title of the Study Write-up
Name of the Author(s)
Name of the Institution
Postal Handle and
- Submissions need to be produced by using e-mail to Editor-in-Main of IJLI at email@example.com
- The submissions will undertake a blind peer-overview approach, for that reason the writer(s) shall not disclose their identities any where in the overall body of the manuscript.
- All investigate content articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The writer(s) are strictly expected to acknowledge the references produced use of.
- The investigate report need to be an authentic and unpublished get the job done. The writer(s) need to also ensure that the manuscript is not being viewed as for publication somewhere else.
- Author(s) need to strictly adhere to pointers, failing which their submissions may perhaps not be viewed as.
- Final date for investigate report submission: Might 25, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within just 7 times from the date of Submission
- Publication of the Quantity: June 30, 2018
- Dispatch of Quantity: July 15, 2018
The writer(s) are kindly expected to submit a scanned copy of the Copyright Arrangement Sort, Processing and Publication Rate, the moment the manuscript is acknowledged for publication. Payment techniques would be notified by using e-mail to the writer(s).
- Solitary Authored Study Write-up: INR 2200 (A person Copy of the Released Quantity)
- Co-Authored Study Write-up: INR 3300 (Two Copies of the Released Quantity)
The charge contains 1 copy of the posted volume for Solitary Authored Study Write-up and 2 copies of the posted volume for Co-Authored Study Write-up to the writer(s) through speed post/courier.
For any additional queries feel absolutely free to:
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Simply call Aman Aditya: (+91) 9958907715 / 9643226762