GNLU Centre for Non-public Global Law (GCPrIL) in collaboration with GNLU-Microsoft Chair on IPR Guidelines and Policy & GNLU-GUJCOST Research Centre for Excellence in IPR Guidelines, Policy and Practises is organizing a Symposium on Convergence of Non-public Global Law in IPR and Cyber Law on April 1, 2018.
Cyberspace, IPR and Non-public Global Law are inherently worldwide, but it is the exponential improve in conflicts involving trans-border factors, in a earth characterised by international trade and borderless communication constructions, that has, in fashionable situations drawn the disciplines of Cyber Guidelines and IPR near to the Non-public Global Law.
The aim of this symposium is to target on Indian regulations with appraisal of legal developments in corresponding jurisdictions for Non-public Global Law in Cyberspace and Non-public Global Law in IP Routine.
- Scholar Participantss: ₹500/-
- Academicians/ Investigate Scholars: ₹1000/-
- Marketplace Protessionals/ Consultants/ Practitioners: ₹1200/-
How to Use
Click here to sign up on-line.
Final date to implement: March 27, 2018
Get in touch with
- Soaham Bajpai (Convener), Assistant Professor Law,firstname.lastname@example.org 8128650845
- Pratikalpa Sharma, Teaching and Investigate Affiliate, email@example.com 7567950227
- Hetvi Trivedi, Investigate Affiliate, GNLU-GUJCOST Centre of Excellence on IPR Guidelines, Procedures and Practice firstname.lastname@example.org 8128650886
- Vaishali Singh, Investigate Affiliate, GNLU-Microsoft Chair on IPR Guidelines and Policy Research email@example.com 8128650838
For comprehensive specifics, view the brochure specified here.
This post was to start with posted on: March 14, 2018