Bonum Lex LLP is a regulation agency based in South Delhi handling a vast selection of matters with skills in a varied regions of regulation. We are wanting for interns for the months of July, 2018 and August, 2018.
Duties anticipated from you all through the internship period.
- Investigation work and drafting for ongoing matters.
- Aiding our associates and partners to courtroom proceedings in a variety of District courts, Tribunals and High Courts.
- Help Associates and Associates at client conferences.
- Help in submitting of new matters.
- Publishing 3 – 4 write ups on authorized difficulties or matters dealt with all through the class of the internship.
Criteria for Candidature
- Fluent in published and spoken English.
- Candidates from 2nd year onwards in a 3 12 months class and 3rd year onwards in a 5 12 months class are qualified.
- Self-inspired and enthusiastic about imbibing awareness from the various knowledge that they would be exposed to.
- Sincere and Diligent, specially for assignment submission and deadlines.
- Specialist and Punctual in their tactic toward the office setting.
Stipend and Length of Internship
- Soon after evaluating the overall performance of the Intern, She/He shall be entitled to a stipend of Rs.6000/ to Rs. 8000/- based on their overall performance.
- The internship shall be for a period of 4 months.
- The work timing for the exact is 9:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Procedure of Software
Send your current Curriculum Vitae with a Include letter to email@example.com
Remember to feel totally free to call us with any query you might have relating to the Internship.
Bonum Lex LLP, C-12, Chiragh Enclave, New Delhi – 110048.