Food Protection & Expectations Authority of India (FSSAI), invites programs for the internship plan 2018-19.
Learners pursuing a whole-time PG Diploma/Diploma or Larger Diploma from a recognised institute in India or abroad, in any of the next.
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other associated discipline
- Small business Administration & Management which includes Coverage regulation and associated fields
- Media and Communications
Note: Learners in the 3rd/4th yr of their 4-yr bachelor’s programme in Food Technology or associated fields may also implement.
Places/Domains Obtainable for internship
- Regulatory Compliance
- Excellent Assurance
- Danger Evaluation and R&D
- SNF Projects
- Normal Administration
Internships will be for the duration of 8 months, which may be extended to a maximum interval of 6 months for explanations to be recorded in composing.
Location of internship
FSSAT HQ, Kotla Street, New Delhi – 110002
Interns will be expected to have their very own laptops.
FSSAI shall offer their working room, net facility and other necessities, but shall not address lodging and vacation facilities.
At the finish of internship, based on the performance of the intern, a token reward of Rs. 10,000 may be offered on conference benchmarks of attendance and performance.
Intrigued and suitable candidates can implement on the web at this website link.
- Very last date for applying: May possibly 6, 2018
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: May possibly 11, 2018
- Day of signing up for: May possibly 18, 2018
For whole aspects, look at the notification offered right here.