Vidhi’s Bengaluru invites applications for internships at our Bengaluru office from students now enrolled in a recognised 3-calendar year or five-calendar year legislation programme at any Indian College.
If you are a university student from humanities or general public policy history now doing the job on any place of legislation and policy, you are welcome to use as very well.
Interns at Vidhi’s Bengaluru office will have the option to:
- Interact with authorized lecturers and practising attorneys, have interaction with civil culture organisations
- Conduct investigation on reducing-edge concerns of legislation and policy
- Help with drafting investigation papers and studies
How to use
To use, please e-mail the adhering to to internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in:
- A duplicate of your up-to-date resumé.
- A composing sample of not a lot more than 1000 terms on any topic related to legislation or policy. (Be sure to do not exceed the indicated phrase restrict.)
- Precise dates over which you would like to undertake your internship. You might specify any dates throughout the calendar year. Be sure to suggest dates in the topic line.
- Apps really should be despatched in the above demanded format
- Apps really should be despatched at least a month in advance to the meant internship interval but not a lot more than 3 months in advance.
- Apps are invited for a least interval of 4 (4) months
- Interns will be demanded to be resident in Bengaluru for the length of the internship.
- A essential stipend will be furnished
- Interns are predicted to carry their personal laptops anyone unable to do so really should advise us in advance so that we are ready to make alternate arrangement.
Be sure to take note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.For any queries, please e-mail at internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in.
This put up was initial revealed on: February 8, 2018