HPE’s Lawful division applies legal knowledge to elaborate small business transactions. Our mission is to contribute to HPE’s achievements by supplying proactive, useful and well timed legal assistance and contractual assist to empower our clientele to accomplish rewarding development and consumer satisfaction.
An integral section of HPE, we do the job in parts these as Intellectual Property, Mergers and Acquisitions, Ethics, Antitrust, Industrial Regulation, and Litigation to identify but a handful of.
The prosperous candidate’s tasks in the Patent Counsel role are envisioned to incorporate the next:
- Taking care of patent apps during the patent lifecycle by doing work directly with HPE’s inventor community, personally drafting and prosecuting significant good quality patent apps for strategically essential innovations, and interacting with all over the world patent workplaces to protected precious patent coverage
- Actively taking part in HPE’s creation disclosure evaluation process to support ensure that HPE’s ideal innovations are discovered and patented
- Analyzing pending patent apps to ascertain their benefit to HPE and to formulate a global filing approach
- Taking care of and analyzing HPE’s patent portfolio, like planning of claim charts
- Collaborating with engineers in creation mining sessions, patent scrubs, and patent education sessions
- Actively partaking in education, knowledge sharing, and other job development opportunities to hone complex and legal talents and put together for advertising or rotational opportunities
- Taking part from time to time as a member of a cross purposeful staff to offer assist in licensing, litigation, or other issues.
The prosperous applicant is envisioned to possess the next qualifications and talents:
- A bachelor’s diploma and/or state-of-the-art diploma in Electrical Engineering, Laptop or computer Engineering, Physics, or Laptop or computer Science from a prime-tier college
- A law diploma from an accredited regulation university
- Solid tutorial credentials
- 5 to 7 years of knowledge planning and prosecuting patent apps at a U.S. or worldwide regulation company
- Job administration knowledge
- Capacity to do the job with clientele in a staff-oriented partnership to support them get there at exquisite solutions to their challenges
- Overall flexibility to acknowledge new and unique troubles in a fast paced, significant-tech surroundings
- Capacity to communicate successfully, both equally verbally and in composing
- A good perspective, creative spirit, enthusiasm for IP regulation, and solid enthusiasm to excel
How to apply
To sign-up and apply on line for this posture, click here.
For formal notification, click here.