The Kashmir University Nationwide Moot Courtroom Competitiveness, 2018 shall be held from 2nd to 4th September, 2018 at University of Legislation, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Kashmir – 190006.
All college students at present enrolled in L.L.B or B.A. L.L.B (5 decades) degree programme, in any Legislation University/College/University/Institution are qualified for participation.
Just about every team shall be composed of a few (3) associates (two speakers and one researcher). A two (2) member team, in which each the associates are speakers, is also qualified. No modify in team composition shall be permitted as soon as the registration of the team has been verified by the organisers.
No extra/observer member shall be entitled to hospitality or certificate. Supplied that, in circumstance of any contingency or unexpected emergency, the researcher may substitute the mooter with prior permission of the organizers.
- Only one team per institution is permitted to register in the opposition.
- A overall of 25 (20-five) teams will be accommodated for the opposition. In circumstance the variety of registrations exceeds 20 five, the small-listing of the teams will be done on the basis of memorial knock-out.
- Workforce associates shall plainly fill up the sort with proper spelling of every single team member’s name and other particulars, as may be essential in the registration sort. The names entered in the sort will be applied for all formal functions such as issuing of certificates, etc.
- The registration system involves adhering to two actions:
- Step 1: E mail
Just about every team must register by electronic suggests by sending a scanned duplicate of the duly stuffed registration sort to firstname.lastname@example.org most current by 10th July, 2018. The sort must be sent by the formal e-mail id of the Moot Courtroom Committee (or college in charge of the moot courtroom) of the institution of the collaborating team.
- Step 2: Submit
A tricky duplicate of Registration sort duly stuffed and signed must be sent to the under described address by registered put up most current by 20th July, 2018.
Hakim Yasir Abbas, Assistant Professor, School of Legislation, University of Kashmir,
Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, 190006 Ph: 9596049501
- Step 1: E mail
- The formal language, for all functions of the opposition, shall be English only.
- The registration charges for the opposition is Rs. 1000/- which is to be paid out (in dollars) on 2nd September, 2018 right before the inaugural session.
- Past Date for Registration [Via Email]: July 10 (Scanned Copies of the Registration Form to be emailed to the organisers at email@example.com)
- Concern of Workforce Identification Amount [TIN]: July 11
- Past Date for Receipt of Difficult Copies of Registration Form: July 20
- Past Date for requesting Clarifications about the Moot Problem: July 25
- Concern of Clarification to the teams: July 30
- Past Date to Acquire Tender Copies of the Memorials: Aug 10 (To be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Launch of List of Teams Picked for Oral Rounds: Aug 20
- Past Date to Acquire Difficult Copies of the Memorials: Aug 27
- Dates of Competitiveness: Sep 2-Sep 4
Get hold of
Mr. Hakim Yasir Abbas (Organising Secretary): 9596049501, 7889697136
For comprehensive particulars, see the brochure given listed here.
This put up was 1st revealed on: June 5, 2018