Authorized technological innovation is a notoriously tough field for investors. There is a common notion that promoting to lawyers and legislation companies is a unique course of action, distinctive from any other group of company. As well as, the legal job is inherently danger-averse and resistant to innovation. Though the legal innovation area may well be in its infancy, the exercise is accelerating. Just ask Avvo, Allegory, Catalyst, or the ongoing updates to LawSite’s Startup Directory.
Enter the Evolve Legislation Summit, a 1-of-a-form meeting connecting legal tech startups with investors, like venture money, non-public fairness, angels, corporate strategics, field advisors, and mentors.
This non-public event will be held on Could 2nd at the Four Seasons in Chicago, IL. Attendees acquire facilitated 1:1 meetings, interactive pitches, and exceptional access to Evolve the Law’s inaugural pitchbook. They will also hear simple advice and success stories from legal tech investors, as properly as achieve insights about legal tech innovation from all-around the world.
Speakers consist of:
- Haley Altman, CEO, Doxly
- Alma Asay, Main Innovation Officer, Integreon
- Nicholas Bartzen, Affiliate, Levenfeld Pearlstein
- Mike Bryant, Operating Advisor, Knox Money Holdings
- Tom Caughlin, Principal, CapStreet
- Ian Connett, Authorized Director, Visto & Contributing Editor, Evolve the Legislation
- Katie DeBord, Main Innovation Workplace, Bryan Cave
- Jan Anne Dubin, Founder, Jan Anne Dubin Consulting
- Quentin Fourie, Director, Thomson Reuters Labs Emerging Technological innovation Fund
- Carlos Gamez, Senior Director of Innovation, Thomson Reuters
- Thornton McEnery, Executive Editor, Dealbreaker
- Jeroen Plink, Founder, Economy of 1
- Mike Suchsland, Principal, Joplin Consulting
- Deb Tesser, Director of Exclusive Tasks, Above the Law
Ask for a ticket below, or make contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for extra information. Thanks to our keynote sponsor Thomson Reuters and function sponsor World Authorized Hackathon.