Lewis’ on-line MS in Felony Justice will instill in you the know-how and techniques essential to critically evaluate and ethically handle the intricate concerns in contemporary society.The criminal and social justice field is in will need of people with the enthusiasm to direct and be part of the future technology of gurus to defend from injustices. Get On-line Diploma in Grasp of Science in Felony Justice by Lewis University.
- 100% on-line structure
- Finish inside 2 several years
- Prestigious alumni local community
- Networking alternatives
- Use organizational and management principle to properly deal with staff and effectively allocate means in the shipping and delivery of criminal justice providers.
- Understand the preeminence of social justice, the accountability for safeguarding human rights, and particular stewardship of social justice in all expert endeavors
- Display the capacity to believe critically, function collaboratively and implement artistic remedies relating to concerns about criminal offense and justice in contemporary society
- Understand how expert and ethical imagining are essential to making the two a prosperous profession and elevating the stature of criminal justice as a profession
Core Programs (24 credits)
- Felony Justice Administration and Management
- Fiscal Management – Felony Justice Organizations
- Investigation Procedures I
- Investigation Procedures II
- Good Techniques – Labor Relations in the General public Sector
- Felony Procedure
- Felony Legislation
Electives (12 credit history hrs)
- Household Violence
- White Collar Criminal offense
- Homeland Protection/Defense
- Correctional Counseling and Rehabilitation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Comparative Justice Programs
- Concerns of Juvenile Criminal offense
Candidates for the Master’s in Felony Justice on-line need to meet the following admissions prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s diploma from a regionally accredited higher education or college with:
- A significant in a social or behavioral science, OR
- Be at this time serving as a criminal justice practitioner, OR
- If the bachelor’s diploma is not social or behavioral science connected, and if not at this time serving as a criminal justice practitioner, properly finish two criminal justice courses chosen by the software director with a quality of “B” or superior prior to admission as a diploma candidate.
- Bare minimum 3. cumulative GPA on a 4. scale. In some situations, candidates with a GPA beneath 3. may be admitted on a conditional basis.
Click on Listed here to Know Additional & Sign up for this Programme