LL.M Admissions @ Nirma University Institute of Law, Ahmedabad: Apply by July 1

The LL.M (Learn of Regulations) program at Institute of Law is a just one-calendar year degree program with specialization in the subsequent locations of law. The highlight of this program is the curriculum which is modern, dynamic and befitting the wants of the job, market and academia. This trimester programme emphasizes the enhancement of practical techniques and experiential discovering in law specialists.

Specialization
  • Constitutional and Administrative Law
  • Criminal and Security Law
  • Authorized Pedagogy and Research
How to utilize

Download this form, fill it and send it to Institute of Law, Nirma College, together with a draft of sum of Rs. 2950 (Rs. 2500 + GST @ 18%)

Be aware:

  1. Admission to LL.M. Programme will preferably be based mostly on Prevalent Law Admission Examination (PG CLAT 2018). Thus, candidates are needed to appear for the PG CLAT- 2018.
  2. If not appeared in PG CLAT – 2018, the candidate has to appear in ILNU Entrance Examination, 2018.
  3. The weightage of admission examination will be for 70% of the complete marks of the examination and the rest of the 30% will be similarly dispersed on the bases of get the job done practical experience, publication and assertion of the objective.
  4. Please indicate valid PG CLAT 2018 Confess Card details in the coloumns provided.
  5. In all issues concerning admission to the programme, the conclusion of the Admission Committee, Institute of Law, Nirma College shall be last and binding on the applicant.

Deadline: The past day to utilize is July 1, 2018

Speak to

Email: pgadmission.il@nirmauni.ac.in

For official notification, simply click right here.

 

This put up was first released on: April 24, 2018

Shares 0

Post Author: gupta

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *