Lloyd Legislation College is arranging a 7 days summertime university on Cyber Legislation that shall be held at its campus from 30th June to 6th July 2018. The principal aim of the system is to create awareness about cyber authorized concerns and problems and to give authorized guidance and suggestions to people, who have been afflicted by misuse of cyberspace and connected services.
Who can Participate?
Academicians, Attorneys, Legislation students and any person intrigued who has passed Class 12 can take part
Registration is open till 15th of June 2018. The contributors are expected to send their application which include a registration sort (Annex I of the Brochure) and a two webpage curriculum vitae together with the scanned copy of Demand from customers Draft/ Cheque/ NEFT and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tricky copy of the Registration Variety together with the Demand from customers Draft/ Cheque ought to be sent to “Lloyd Legislation School, Plot No. 11 , Knowledge Park II , Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306.” hottest by 21st June 2018.
Registration Payment for the programme is Rs 3500/- which consists of analyze materials and lunch.
- Previous date to register (On the internet): 15th June 2018
- Previous date to fork out Payment: 18th June 2018
- Previous date to send Tough Copy of Registration Variety & DD/ Cheque: 21st June 2018
- Commencement of the School: 30th June 2018
- Valediction: 6th July 2018
Make contact with
- Abhinav K. Mishra, College Coordinator, Cyber Legislation Summer time School: (+91) 88587 36616
- Lakshay Jindal, Student Convener, Summer time School 2018: (+91) 97177 28231
- Saksham Singh, University student Coordinator, Cyber Legislation Summer time School: (+91) 82857 28519
- Monica Dhama, University student Coordinator: (+91) 97167 22545
Electronic mail: email@example.com
Click here for brochure.