The Max Weber Programme (MWP) at the European College Institute (EUI) is the largest and most impressive postdoctoral programme in the historical and social sciences in Europe.
The Programme is amid the most selective – attracting circa 1200 applicants each year – in the fields of political and social sciences, economics, legislation and record for some 55-60 Fellowships.
- Candidates must have been given their Ph.D within just the earlier 5 years or have formal acceptance to protect their thesis by the time of the start out of the programme (1 September). Hence, to use for 2019-20 they must have been given or submitted their Ph.D. amongst 1/9/2014 and 1/9/2019 and the Ph.D defence must choose position no later on than 31/12/2019.
- Extensions to the 5-yr rule are allowed for applicants whose educational job has been interrupted for maternity or paternity go away, sickness or obligatory army assistance. Cite circumstances in the application variety in the field ‘Additional Notes’. Thriving candidates will be questioned to offer supporting files.
- EUI graduates can only use for a Max Weber Fellowships after obtaining been away from the EUI and in a complete-time occupation or another fellowship for at the very least a yr after defending their Ph.D
- Candidates of any nationality are suitable for the Max Weber Fellowships.
- The expected stage of English proficiency is stage C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
For more information, click on in this article.
How to use
Purposes have to be submitted by means of the On line Software Kind.
There are two distinct phases in the application approach:
1. Register your application as early as doable: You are inspired to sign up your application, by inserting your personalized information and referee information as shortly as doable. This is important to allow adequate time for your referees to post the reference letters before the deadline. References will not be recognized after the deadline.
2. Submit your application by the deadline 18 Oct: Once you have registered your application you might proceed to perform on the application information and attachments right until the deadline of 18 Oct. Submit the application only when you have stuffed in all the info properly and have effectively uploaded the final version of the attachments.
Get hold of
Educational Services, European College Institute
by using dei Roccettini 9
I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole
Tel. +39 055 4685 377
For complete information, go to this web site.