* Previous New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is a tiny worried about President Trump’s aptitude for hyperbole, saying that Trump should hardly ever “walk into that home with” unique counsel Robert Mueller, since when you make “false statements to federal brokers, that is a crime, that can deliver you to jail.” [The Hill]
* This is not an April Fools’ joke. On April 1, Foley & Lardner finalized its Tex-Mex merger with Gardere Wynne Sewell. We repeat, this is not an April Fools’ joke. Foley will sustain its headquarters in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Most effective of luck to the blended agency! [Texas Lawyer]
* Lengthy Island Decide Robert Cicale was arrested just after allegedly breaking into a former intern’s dwelling to steal a pair of her panties. At his arraignment, he admitted that he’d carried out it prior to, and in his confession, he claimed “he has urges to steal women’s underwear.” We’ll have far more on the alleged panty thief later. [NBC New York]
* In accordance to a new report by Fairfax Associates, regulation agency mergers are established to satisfy (or possibly defeat) 2017’s file. 20 tie-ups have been accomplished in 2018 hence considerably, with a different 13 introduced mergers established to close later this calendar year. [American Lawyer]
* New York agency Morrison Cohen recently launched the “MoCo cryptocurrency litigation tracker,” a device traders can use to monitor when executing because of diligence on crypto property. There are currently 63 cases in the U.S., and some of the industry’s major players have been named as defendants. [Brave New Coin]
Staci Zaretsky has been an editor at Over the Regulation considering that 2011. She’d enjoy to hear from you, so please feel no cost to e mail her with any guidelines, queries, responses, or critiques. You can stick to her on Twitter or join with her on LinkedIn.