The universities of Oxford and Cambridge have been favoured places for Indian college students for lots of yrs. Nonetheless, in latest yrs, the escalating cost of a British university education and learning and the greater levels of competition for the number of scholarships readily available has meant that less and less Indian college students are in a position to take up areas at Oxford and Cambridge. The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India has been featuring scholarships each 12 months.
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) is a not-for-earnings alumni organisation based in New Delhi, India. These scholarships were instituted by the Society over fifty yrs in the past.
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships are part-cost awards for undergraduate, second undergraduate, graduate examine and research in any matter readily available at the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, Uk.
- College of Cambridge, Uk
- College of Oxford, Uk
Industry of examine
Typically readily available for any matter/training course/industry of examine readily available at the two universities
(some scholarships might be confined to particular programs or fields of examine)
The amounts of examine would include things like the subsequent:
- Research foremost to the PhD degree
- A single-12 months article-graduate programs (e.g. MPhil, LLM, BCL, Diploma, CASM or Aspect III Maths, MBA, PGCE etcetera.)
- Taught and research based Masters programmes of a variety of durations (such as M. Sc., engineering, medication)
- 2nd Bachelors degree as an Affiliated Pupil/Senior Standing
- Bachelors degree programme
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must be ordinarily resident in India.
- The candidate must be not much more than 30 yrs of age on Sept 1, 2018.
- Must be a graduate of an Indian university, or be from a faculty in India.
For the software variety, click here.
All concluded applications must achieve the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India by May perhaps 15.
For any queries, call
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India
Secretary OCSI, c/o Bharat Kumar,
366, Sector 15-A,
E mail: email@example.com