The Constitution of India is a dwelling doc, well prepared in the finest element but open to interpretation and amendment to make certain dynamism with the evolution of culture. The great importance of amendment was emphasized in the Constituent Assembly Debates by B.R. Ambedkar and Jawahar Lal Nehru, on the other hand, issue was also expressed over misuse of the amending provisions by the political functions in electric power. Amending provisions are in no doubt a double-edged sword with the electric power lying with the legislature whilst the judiciary maintains checks and balances on overuse and misuse of this electric power.
This Essay Opposition invites entries from students, industry experts and academicians on the proposed improvements in the Constitution that they would like to see applied. All Content articles and Schedules and Lists of the Constitution are open to interpretation.
The concept is to see the two inclusion, amendment and exclusion in the Constitution in purchase to align it with the aspirations and needs of the culture. India is the most significant democracy in the earth and this essay competitiveness invites the training of the core principle of democracy of people today of the state voicing their belief on the governing doc of legislation and governance.
We look forward to participation from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Faculties / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Put up Graduate Students are also qualified to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Dollars Prize, Reward hamper & Certification of Advantage.
- Runner-up will be awarded Reward hamper & Certification of Advantage.
- The future 20 next most effective participant will be awarded Dollars Coupon of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere & Certification of Advantage.
- Best 5 principles will be awarded a reward hamper & Certification of Advantage.
- Participation certificate will be delivered to each individual participant.
Best 50 entries will be selected for publication in distinctive edited problem by Jus Dicere
For in depth regulations click listed here.
For in depth recommendations click on listed here.
- Very last Day of Registration: June 30, 2018
- Very last Day of Submission: July 05, 2018
- Declaration of Final result: July 15, 2018
- Dispatch of certificates: July 15, 2018
Registration & Submission Procedure
- Individuals are demanded to sign up by having to pay service fees.
- Productively registered participants will be delivered with a website link to post the essay together with confirmation of payment within 48 hours of registration.
A nominal service fees of ₹200/- is applicable for registration.
Manner of Payment
Fork out Online listed here. (Use Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking)
PayTM – 9717828744 (Remember to send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org soon after the transaction)
UPI – jusdicere@ybl (Remember to send a screenshot to email@example.com soon after the transaction)
Say Hi there, Need any clarification, or just would like to chat?
Drop us an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +91 9810878005
Our official site, click listed here
Our Facebook webpage, click listed here
We are choosing, click listed here